What's new

Question So what all can Black Adam do?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Orbs disappear if he's hit, and they also don't cause hitstun.

This means they hit and do damage but they don't make the opponent flinch.

well are they good for anything besides doing some low damage?
They reportedly neutralise projectiles, but I haven't seen footage of the property yet, nor did I have the impression when I fought a green arrow that they did, but I was heavy on experimenting and rarely used trait(forgot all about it often) and focused on the normals. Not long now before we get to witness Adams return from space :3

Doesn't he say "shazam" in one of his combos or super? This should make him turn to dust...
In true Adam tradition he avoids the lightning bolt so it can hit his opponent, where it only does damage(but indeed, good chance of ashing himself if he doesn't get the hell out way :3).

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
In true Adam tradition he avoids the lightning bolt so it can hit his opponent, where it only does damage(but indeed, good chance of ashing himself if he doesn't get the hell out way :3).
I've never read his comics or anything, but did see that one thing on netflix. So it's common for him to do that? That's pretty badass if he does because it's like he is mocking the wizard.

I've never read his comics or anything, but did see that one thing on netflix. So it's common for him to do that? That's pretty badass if he does because it's like he is mocking the wizard.
Well Billy and Teth have to have the intent to transform when they are hit by the lightning now. In the past one of them saying SHazam was a plot device but now it makes more sense that they would have to want to transform in order for the lightning bolt to affect them. Black Adam is just a Badass in that way. I also don't get why someone with is ego would work with Superman and he has never been shown to to be intimidated by him ever.

Well Billy and Teth have to have the intent to transform when they are hit by the lightning now. In the past one of them saying SHazam was a plot device but now it makes more sense that they would have to want to transform in order for the lightning bolt to affect them. Black Adam is just a Badass in that way. I also don't get why someone with is ego would work with Superman and he has never been shown to to be intimidated by him ever.
He has worked with JLA before, though then immediately declaring them outlaws in Khandaq to save face. I can see him being in agreement with how they decide to run things(very telling Adam and Sinestro are on regime side to be honest)

He has worked with JLA before, though then immediately declaring them outlaws in Khandaq to save face. I can see him being in agreement with how they decide to run things(very telling Adam and Sinestro are on regime side to be honest)
The thing is like Latveria , Khandaq was relatively peaceful and Black Adam treated his people benevolently. Granted, Isis was there but I don't think he would necessarily agree with Superman. Being That he does in this universe It still brings the question of why would he let Superman take charge. This is the Same man who took on the Justice League like a boss. I would think there would be a power struggle. Superman , Captain Marvel, and Flash are his only true checks in the regime. It would have been interesting for him to pull a "LOL no" on superman declaring supremacy.