What's new

General/Other - Tanya So, it looks like Tanya (DLC) was redesigned!

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Stupid thing is: people act like the only ones b*tching here are Tanya fans. I myself am a fan, and never really cared that much about the redesign. Some didn't like and expressed their opinion on their own right, others (not necessarily Tanya fans) came and began to oppose the feedback, and then the chaos on her skin color began. Can't believe how something so simple is leaving such a bad taste on one of my favorite kharacters... Damn.
Just ignore it. Don't let it kill your hype. Its just an extremely vocal and persistent minority that is stirring shit up.

I'm allowed to voice my opinion, we don't need her in the game. There is already way too many returning characters as is. Especially one that is so low in popularity. You're the one who is telling me "I fucked up" and all this bullshit trying to get aggressive with me on the internet lol. You could of just ignored my opinion on not wanting Sindel back.
I'm not trying to get in on this debacle the two of you are sharing but i had to interject with the whole low popularity for Tanya, Ed Boon has already stated multiple times that she was the most wanted character to come back in MK9 as a DLC, so he put her in MKX and gave her a role in the story, you can look it up if you so desire to. Okay continue back on with your Spat:rolleyes:

Levaranoia

War God
I'm not trying to get in on this debacle the two of you are sharing but i had to interject with the whole low popularity for Tanya, Ed Boon has already stated multiple times that she was the most wanted character to come back in MK9 as a DLC, so he put her in MKX and gave her a role in the story, you can look it up if you so desire to. Okay continue back on with your Spat:rolleyes:
I wasn't even talking about Tanya, I was referring to Sindel. I have no problem with Tanya being in the game. I just said that I didn't feel that we needed Sindel back in the game as we got way too many returning characters and she wasn't that great of a character anyways.

I wasn't even talking about Tanya, I was referring to Sindel. I have no problem with Tanya being in the game. I just said that I didn't feel that we needed Sindel back in the game as we got way too many returning characters and she wasn't that great of a character anyways.
LOL, whoops TOTALLY misread. I thought i saw Tanya in it, completely my B.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I was soooo upset that Tanya was not in MK9 so I am really happy. She is really popular and I was sure that she was going to make the roster last time! There are always going to be baiters trying to troll Tanya threads, but the fact is they lost out and we got what we wanted so they are just getting salty about it.

I was soooo upset that Tanya was not in MK9 so I am really happy. She is really popular and I was sure that she was going to make the roster last time! There are always going to be baiters trying to troll Tanya threads, but the fact is they lost out and we got what we wanted so they are just getting salty about it.
I think she mostly didn't make it because she was introduced in the last timeline in MK4 which mk9 only covered MK1-3, which brings up the good point of how the hell did Quan Chi get to be in it, lol

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I think she mostly didn't make it because she was introduced in the last timeline in MK4 which mk9 only covered MK1-3, which brings up the good point of how the hell did Quan Chi get to be in it, lol
I think Quan Chi was added for story purposes mainly. He played a major role in the MK9 story as well as the MKX one. While Tanya is great she isnt exactly pivotal in the plotline.

Wwhy does Tanya have White eyes for anyways?
She practices forbidden magic, and her knowledge concerning said magic has been described as superior. Tanya has been corrupted by magic and her lust for power, and her eyes─if I were to guess─are meant to convey that sense of corruption.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
she has white eyes because she's been shot in the eye..................:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker: if ya know what i mean and i am talking about sour cream:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Tanya <3 I wish they gave her raspy voice from mkd lolz
& she gonna be a secondary bae tehe

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I hope they replace her model in the story mode with the new one. It'd make it so much more interesting to actually play against the real character.