What's new

So... Ermac, huh?

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
@MKF30 haters also hate Ermac cos the character got loved by a bitching guy. Btw who cares Ermac? Honestly, He is too cool to be in this game.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Ermac is my favorite MK character of all time. Having said that, this is painfully fake. That redesign image with Spooky Majora on it has been around since the game launched. It's fan made. NRS wouldn't take an exact fan made design and put it in the game.

If he does end up in MK11, it pains me to say I wouldn't even buy him. He'll be just as boring as the rest of the cast. I fucking LOVED Ermac in MK9 and MKX. His gameplay won't be remotely as interesting as it was in either of those games, especially MKX. Spectral was so dope.

I would also welcome Smoke, but it's like NRS just said "yeah he don't exist anymore" in MK 11 lol. I mean talk about disrespect, but at least they didn't put smoke on a pike lol. I like his MK 9 look and MK 11. His Mk X looked too sorcerer ish, he's not a sorcerer he's just a being composed of 10,000 souls that has badass tk. The hood kind of works but I prefer the mysterious ninja look more personally. But with Ermac everyone has their own taste I've noticed.
MKD Ermac is my favorite. It’s clearly the inspiration behind his NRS look.

mook

Noob
Ermac is my favorite MK character of all time. Having said that, this is painfully fake. That redesign image with Spooky Majora on it has been around since the game launched. It's fan made. NRS wouldn't take an exact fan made design and put it in the game.

If he does end up in MK11, it pains me to say I wouldn't even buy him. He'll be just as boring as the rest of the cast. I fucking LOVED Ermac in MK9 and MKX. His gameplay won't be remotely as interesting as it was in either of those games, especially MKX. Spectral was so dope.
That design Spooky Majora used is literally how Ermac appears in MK11, it‘s NRS‘ own design lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MKD Ermac is my favorite. It’s clearly the inspiration behind his NRS look.
Yeah for sure, I loved his Deception look both his regular and alternate were pretty dope. The uber sorcerer hoody mage look is cool, don't get me wrong I love his newer looks but it doesn't feel like Ermac as much as Deception. That was a good mix of mystical and ninja looking. The last few games he looks more sorcererish.

Yeah for sure, I loved his Deception look both his regular and alternate were pretty dope. The uber sorcerer hoody mage look is cool, don't get me wrong I love his newer looks but it doesn't feel like Ermac as much as Deception. That was a good mix of mystical and ninja looking. The last few games he looks more sorcererish.
MKX was probably his worst look. The costume isn’t really bad he just looks like a damn corpse lol.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MKX was probably his worst look. The costume isn’t really bad he just looks like a damn corpse lol.
Which one? The one without the hood. Yeah he looks like a mummy. He is a vessel for dead souls, his mk 9 and deception looks were the beat.