What's new

So... Ermac, huh?

mook

Noob
So the Ermac soul themed skins are Season 9, and we saw Osh-Tekk themed skins and Purple skins for 10-11.

I wonder if those Purple skins are gonna be a Rain themed season lol

KCJ506

Noob
The picture's obviously fake, but I feel he's unlikely for several other reasons. First off he was in MKX and it doesn't seem like NRS makes characters DLC if they were in the base roster of the last game. He also has an assist in the character towers. Plus Shang Tsung already changes into him in his moveset(along with Reptile, Rain and Smoke). As a matter of fact, three of Shang's brutalities have him changing into three of those ninjas.

Now I already know someone's gonna bring up Shang changing into Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Noob, so I'm gonna say this now. He only changes into those three during his fatal blow. Which is a cutscene. And I don't think it's a coincidence that Shang only transforms into the ninjas that are playable during that whereas the missing ones are part of his actual moveset.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Doesn't matter. MK11's story mode is literally based on bringing back dead characters via the Time Merger. Could be MK9's Ermac coming via Kronika's magic, like Baraka and Jade were.

Seriously, why do people keep forgetting this?
Yeah idk why I brought that up, couldn't give two shits about MK story.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
How? Based upon your bitching, you hate the mechanics of the game. How will a character who will still be bound by said mechanics will make it better for you?
So you're bitching about other people bitching about the game? lol Hypocrite ftw bro. Because it would give some of us a reason to play a cool character instead lame ass, boring characters like Jacqui and Geras, that's why. In case you're not aware Ermac is one of the most popular, requested characters since you didn't get the memo. Ermac, Mileena etc, etc I'm pretty sure that would make more people want to play MK 11 but hey what do I know?

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Ermac and Reptile seem to be the only ninja characters NRS isn't sure whether to un-ninjafy or not. Reptile in the old 3D era looked like a monstrous warrior rather than a ninja, while Ermac in MKX didn't look like a ninja at all, save for a UMK3 skin you had to buy.

While I don't like Ermac's MKX design - at ALL - I applaud NRS for making him look like something more akin to what he's supposed to be. Which makes me wonder what's the reasoning behind his MK11 costume (which is again, ninja-ish).

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I would also welcome Smoke, but it's like NRS just said "yeah he don't exist anymore" in MK 11 lol. I mean talk about disrespect, but at least they didn't put smoke on a pike lol. I like his MK 9 look and MK 11. His Mk X looked too sorcerer ish, he's not a sorcerer he's just a being composed of 10,000 souls that has badass tk. The hood kind of works but I prefer the mysterious ninja look more personally. But with Ermac everyone has their own taste I've noticed.