What's new

Question So are people still wanting to nerf Deathstroke?

Hes one of my mains and i know there were a ton of complaints about him and i was just wondering if people are still wanting him to be nerfed.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Because people think a lame playstyle isn't fun to play against, failing to realise a lot of people also have fun that way. It's the same mentality people had towards Sub-Zero's ice clone in the early days of MK9. They didn't like the fact they had to be patient and wait for openings to get in, so nrs gave everybody armour, nerfed Sub's damage (and then later his reset where smoke and cyrax kept theirs) and made Sub-Zero shit, because they didn't realise he already lost to the better zoners in mk9.

Glad Deathstroke's guns haven't gone the same way. Have fun occupying that space on screen, it's up to other players to recognise the gameplan and adapt to it. Don't let him have a lifelead to run away with.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Nope, no nerfs please, not yet. Wait at least a month after all DLC is out. That way if there is some anti-zoning god coming in DLC then everyone can quit bitching and it's long enough for the jedi masters of this game to figure out if things really are *broken*

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
I wish nrs only listen to those who top 8 tournaments regularly worldwide and all together, not just how 1 person views the game. if they're listening to anyone at all. I thought joker auto loss to anyone with a good projectile. a week later I have not lost to one deathstroke that chose to sit across the screen. #DatKnowledge #Edumacation #When'sTwitter?!

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I wish nrs only listen to those who top 8 tournaments regularly worldwide and all together, not just how 1 person views the game. if they're listening to anyone at all. I thought joker auto loss to anyone with a good projectile. a week later I have not lost to one deathstroke that chose to sit across the screen. #DatKnowledge #Edumacation #When'sTwitter?!
The unfortunate part is there's only like 30 top 8 players usually but there's millions of crappy players that buy their games. They are gonna fix things for the noobs from a business perspective.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The unfortunate part is there's only like 30 top 8 players usually but there's millions of crappy players that buy their games. They are gonna fix things for the noobs from a business perspective.
But why? They will all be gone before they even see the impact of their tears.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
if they wanted to fix the game for them they should have used ggpo for online and had a ranked match ladder for non competitive people.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
But why? They will all be gone before they even see the impact of their tears.
Because they only need you to pay $60 bucks once then they made their money. Idiot or pro, they still got your money after that it doesn't matter and there's 10000 times more awful players than tournament ones. Plus they only need to make us happy until all the dlc is out.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
Because they only need you to pay $60 bucks once then they made their money. Idiot or pro, they still got your money after that it doesn't matter and there's 10000 times more awful players than tournament ones.
but if it doesn't matter after they got their money there's no point in listening to them. yes, I am very bitter, I played sub-zero since launch.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
but if it doesn't matter after they got their money there's no point in listening to them. yes, I am very bitter, I played sub-zero since launch.
I hear ya, I was a Sheeva main =) Maybe they will cater patches a bit more towards high level players once the OMG IT'S BATMAN AND SUPERMAN IN A GAME crowd has already bought their impulse buying fads. My main hope is they just don't move on to something else and completely ignore it like Mk9 after the DLC was basically all done.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
I hear ya, I was a Sheeva main =) Maybe they will cater patches a bit more towards high level players once the OMG IT'S BATMAN AND SUPERMAN IN A GAME crowd has already bought their impulse buying fads. My main hope is they just don't move on to something else and completely ignore it like Mk9 after the DLC was basically all done.
Yeah that would really upset me, if the game was decently balanced and they didn't plan anmore content at all maybe, but mk needs a damn patch.