What's new

SnK HappyPow Wins MKXL at Demolition Derby 3 in Munich!

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
GGs to my French boyz HappyPow & Yuzu Ganondeurf / Flashno47 and Congrats to my Austrian boyz, it was a good tournament, hope to see you all at AFK-XL

HappyPow

Noob
Thanks everyone! "For the Reptile Race"!
Just don't be fooled people, my "level/skill" is far from the level of top players, I've been lucky all around.
My 2nd Lan, the first outside France... Men That was Epic! I was in Germany for That! Can't believe it Guys.
People There were so Nice! German people are awesome. So kind and all!
It Is always Great to meet the community. For real I've never met one of us That I do not like, you, people are amazing!
Thanks for the organization, Dreamolition Derby made me feel like I was during the Stunfest... Like a child YOOOOO!
Also it made me want to play Street Fighter, Cammy for the Win!
Thanks to Storm (awesome speech during the viennality xD) and to Madzin (he pushed me, encouraged me to participate to LANs). Cheers to Yuzus! VdVs! And You all Braindead/Tremor(Sorry!)/Esport something etc!
I'll be better and I Will assure you a Great Reptile show soon!
Whaaaaaaaaaat!

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Just don't be fooled people, my "level/skill" is far from the level of top players, I've been lucky all around.
My 2nd Lan, the first outside France... Men That was Epic! I was in Germany for That! Can't believe it Guys.
It Is always Great to meet the community. For real I've never met one of us That I do not like, you, people are amazing!
Thanks for the organization, Dreamolition Derby made me feel like I was during the Stunfest... Like a child YOOOOO!
Thanks to Storm (awesome speech during the viennality xD) and to Madzin (he pushed me, encouraged me to participate to LANs). Cheers to Yuzus! VdVs! And You all Braindead/Tremor(Sorry!)/Esport something etc!
Whaaaaaaaaaat!
SWAGGYPOW

Udun

Noob
Whaaaaaaaaaat!
Whooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaat???! XD