What's new

General/Other Smoke Bottom 5???

I've found a triple reset setup that works on any stage and is not corner dependant or "random".

This combo is 136% and in real play you only need the double for a full life bar.

Button Input in Video:
JIP, 3D12, NJP Teleport Punch, dash, 32, dash, 32, dash 21 Smoke Ball, F4 EXSB, dash, 3D12, dash, F4 EXSB, dash, 3D12, F4, EXSB, 3D12, 32, 214 Smoke Towards.

Nothing im just taken aback by this discovery. I'll run it in practice after work to test it but damn dude! Good shit
thanks bro. hope ppl pick up smoke again lol. once you get the timing of each F4 its as easy as any BnB. what i do is try to hit the them with F4 right as their feet are level with smoke's head.

Yes, Smoke's reset can be looped as many times as you have meter to do it with. Like I posted a long-ass time ago, It's pretty easy to do 100% with 2 bars off a b23 starter. This is nothing groundbreaking, but it's fun to watch :)
Actually tested the B23 setup it seemed more random. the timing window is hella smaller. i thought it was actually corner dependant or "random" as some ppl call it, but it really is just a smaller window.

Actually tested the B23 setup it seemed more random. the timing window is hella smaller. i thought it was actually corner dependant or "random" as some ppl call it, but it really is just a smaller window.
Hehe, not random, just takes a LOT of practice :)
Maybe one bored weekend I can make a reset guide for all kinds of hilarious resets :O

"FROM THE BRINK" - heh

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
NICE! I'm going to take this to the lab shortly. I wonder how much meter the opponent builds from zero during this combo...enough to break?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE! I'm going to take this to the lab shortly. I wonder how much meter the opponent builds from zero during this combo...enough to break?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
50% damage = 1 bar
Practice with the old b23 combo in the video i posted.... if you're going to do 100% you might as well do it with 2 bars instead of 3 Lol

oh and there are variations of it that do over 100%, its all stage and position dependent though