What's new

General/Other Smoke Bottom 5???

100% resets are pretty difficult anyways. Smoke has so much corner carry on his strings that you pretty much have to make shit up as you go

50% damage = 1 bar
Practice with the old b23 combo in the video i posted.... if you're going to do 100% you might as well do it with 2 bars instead of 3 Lol

oh and there are variations of it that do over 100%, its all stage and position dependent though
Actually if u cut my combo short and after the second reset do 3d12, 32, 214 smoke towards it's 100% so its still two bars just easier with a bigger window for f4.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I am so happy I fell for Smoke before scouting this game. I'd hate to have become a character loyalist for someone I'd regret later like I've done in several other fighters, but I fell in love with his Smoke bombs from watching stuff online and I have been so happy using them since I started playing this game recently.

I wish Smoke would be changed so he wasn't reliant on his resets to do well. He is worse than Cyrax for christ's sake. The ONLY reason smoke is so "fucked up" at times is because of the fear of a 100% combo. if that were only 40% (resets patched out) smoke would be lower mid tier. It's time for us to start being honest about this character.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I wish Smoke would be changed so he wasn't reliant on his resets to do well. He is worse than Cyrax for christ's sake. The ONLY reason smoke is so "fucked up" at times is because of the fear of a 100% combo. if that were only 40% (resets patched out) smoke would be lower mid tier. It's time for us to start being honest about this character.
he's Mileena with resets..... he really is. He has good setups.... but they are risky. They both counter zone the shit out of people.
you can stand block him for days.

Flagg

Noob
I dont mind resets, as long as a reset can only be done once, like Sindel or Sonya.

Characters that can spam resets are BS, Smoke, Jax, Cyrax...

The thing is, characters like Cyrax, Smoke and Jax are really good WITHOUT that crap!

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I've seen and use this exact combo before sorry. The njp after the 3d12 is really inconsistent thought so I wouldn't recomend it in game

I dont mind resets, as long as a reset can only be done once, like Sindel or Sonya.

Characters that can spam resets are BS, Smoke, Jax, Cyrax...

The thing is, characters like Cyrax, Smoke and Jax are really good WITHOUT that crap!
There is a big difference between standing resets and damage resets.

I've seen and use this exact combo before sorry. The njp after the 3d12 is really inconsistent thought so I wouldn't recomend it in game
It's plenty consistent. Stop playing online and you'll find that it's quite easy. Compare it to reptile's elbow dash > njp combos; THOSE are inconsistent by comparison.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
It's plenty consistent. Stop playing online and you'll find that it's quite easy. Compare it to reptile's elbow dash > njp combos; THOSE are inconsistent by comparison.
well maybe it's just me cause in practice mode I hit reptile's njp way more than smokes