What's new

Tech Small Tech against Black Adam

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
You alsoh ave to respect the mb lightning threat and BA now has more meter because he cant use lightning cage anymore
Wait what does cage have to do with it? And yes I know. Like I said, this tech probably will bot be used because of mb lightning. But it is good to know if Black adam starts throwing out regular lightning.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Yeah, but so are you, right? I think its pretty good tech bro, but this isnt something that you can 100% rely on. BA gets meter so damn quickly its ridiculous.
But I don't need the meter, my offense is fine with out it. Its hard for you to start yours without mb divekick.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I want to say this again. This tech will probably not be used often. However, if a BA wants to chuck regular lightning, you can force them to MB. Its more of a threat than anything.

greguu

GOTCHA
If anyone is having difficulty finding their timing for the backdash, I have been using this visual cue: backdash when BA's back arm is extended as far back as it goes during the lightning animation and you can clearly see the black line across his palm

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
If anyone is having difficulty finding their timing for the backdash, I have been using this visual cue: backdash when BA's back arm is extended as far back as it goes during the lightning animation and you can clearly see the black line across his palm
Yeah this sounds about right.