What's new

Tech Small Tech against Black Adam

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
This probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, but I want it to be seen. I will let the video explain it.

Like I said in the video, once you get Black Adam to say "I can only check him here with MB lightning" he will have less meter for MB divekick, which can ultimately save you a lot of health. I would not suggest trying to back dash in the neutral game, since if you read the lightning, you can jump and punish the same way, which is significantly easier. Here is a set of me against OZZYGUITAR where I use this tech pretty consistently, and I have only been practicing it for a few days.

Now this tech is actually probably not going to be used very much (Black adam players will not want to risk it) but once again, the fear of it will force Black Adam players to use their meter more wisely. Hope this helps!

On a side note, I have come to the conclusion that this is indeed slightly in Black Adam's favor, unlike what i have said in the matchup discussion thread. It is VERY winnable however. If there are any questions, let me know.

booivi

Good Game :)
I'll definitely keep this in mind when fighting a BA, although I have to thank "HGTV Soapboxfan" for updating his TYM status with "Nothing like posting a new thread with good tech and just watching it be ignored." If it wasn't for that status, I probably would've never known about this, lol. Thanks bro.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I'll definitely keep this in mind when fighting a BA, although I have to thank "HGTV Soapboxfan" for updating his TYM status with "Nothing like posting a new thread with good tech and just watching it be ignored." If it wasn't for that status, I probably would've never known about this, lol. Thanks bro.
Lol nobody saw it so there were no replies and it just passed on by. No big deal, I just thought it was funny.Right now, if the BA doesn't know about it, its honestly like a free 20 percent, which is nice.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
With how little people actually talk about AM, its nice to see someone taking the time and effort to actually develop him. Every MU counts, a number above BA is one more MU you don't have to worry about. I didn't know you could do stuff like this, as it would be.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
With how little people actually talk about AM, its nice to see someone taking the time and effort to actually develop him. Every MU counts, a number above BA is one more MU you don't have to worry about. I didn't know you could do stuff like this, as it would be.
Yeah for being a really top tier character, he does not get much discussion at all does he?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
HGTV Soapboxfan i think this is new, if brady new about it he might have won against rico suave. they tried to reversal each other at evo like 20 times, and if brady knew about this it would have definitely helped him, so good shit son!!!

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
HGTV Soapboxfan i think this is new, if brady new about it he might have won against rico suave. they tried to reversal each other at evo like 20 times, and if brady knew about this it would have definitely helped him, so good shit son!!!
I found it the day before that, I was trying to get in contact with him cuz I knew he could be playing rico..... boy was I screaming at my computer screen.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Hmmm... as a black adam player I wouldnt mind using meter on mb lightening. The lightening sets up the divekicks, not the otherway around, ya know?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Hmmm... as a black adam player I wouldnt mind using meter on mb lightening. The lightening sets up the divekicks, not the otherway around, ya know?
Yeah I expect Black Adam players to have that mentality. But eventually you are going to run out of meter pretty much.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You alsoh ave to respect the mb lightning threat and BA now has more meter because he cant use lightning cage anymore

Espio

Kokomo
Well if nothing else you got a subscriber :).

I need to work on the Black Adam match up with some of my characters so this actually gives me an idea to mess around with.

Making people second guess their options is huge so every little bit helps.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Yeah I expect Black Adam players to have that mentality. But eventually you are going to run out of meter pretty much.
Yeah, but so are you, right? I think its pretty good tech bro, but this isnt something that you can 100% rely on. BA gets meter so damn quickly its ridiculous.