What's new

SM StarGazer's Sea of Salt Tier List. (100% accurate)

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
S++: Noone
S+: Noone
S: Noone

A++: Deadshot, Superman, Black Adam, Catwomen, Aquaman(Best Defensive character in the game next too), Supergirl, Darkseid, Scarecrow, Atro, Batman, Red Hood, Starfire.

A+: Flash(Would be in the A++ range if he had a single projectile. Can compete and fuck over anyone in A++ tier and is the scariest character with two to three bars and full trait. Period. Unless he fights Deadshot. Then you get fucked Scarlet Speedman)
Brian(Can be switched with Atro. I believe every Brain should pocket atro and vise/versa)
Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Captain Cold, Harley, WonderStripper(Like is she safe on almost everything?)

A: Fate, Canary, Firestorm, Bane, Cheetah, Grood, Robin, Ivy.

B++: The rest of those fuckers.

The game is mostly balanced. Get over yourself.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Irrelevant opinion ++ tier: anyone who makes a tier list thread

Nobody gives a fuck about your tier lists tier: everyone else on this entire site

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Tfw Deadshot doing what no broken character previously could do but isn't S tier. Okay lol.
He's too dumb to warrant such a tier.

Kabal was execution excrutiating.
No one else ever won with Batgirl but Sonic.
By the last patch, no one in MKX was as balance shifting as Floyd.

But he really doesn't take a lot to win with.
That's why he's so popular. Low risk, high reward.
And in a game like this where nothing is all that complicated, that kind of build is fried gold.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
why is atrocitus so high? ive seen various people have him lower
The Mix, DoT, Dex-Terr being able to make any trade the worst thing ever, meh damage but wonderful range on almost all his strings, low amount of gaps, meh wakeups compared to some characters absolute shittier wakeups, oh and didn't mention the mix?

The Mix, DoT, Dex-Terr being able to make any trade the worst thing ever, meh damage but wonderful range on almost all his strings, low amount of gaps, meh wakeups compared to some characters absolute shittier wakeups, oh and didn't mention the mix?
Thanks! I was genuinely curious since I know he got nerfed

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
The DoT got punched in the dick and shot in the head, how is that a factor anymore?

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Atrocitus everyday.Despite not having a dedicated anti-air; most of his normals tend to clip anyone mid-air and he actually has rewarding mix(f223).Puddle makes walk-back abuse impossible against him and Dex Starr will either drain a bar from their opponent or their whole soul.

Or you can just choose mid-tier GL and incur the wrath of the lantern god, Fred Marvel himself.