• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Slips, Imagine if you had a party at your house and your friends bring along a few people you've never met. a few hours into the party, one of them goes into the bathroom because his butt gets itchy -He grabs his phone an makes a quick post to whatever forum he is involved with saying "Hey guys I'm at this dudes house that I don't know, my butt itches like crazy, should I use his tooth brush to itch it?" within a few minute, 50 people respond saying stuff like "LOL HELL YEAH DO IT" & "SOUNDS LIKE AN ITCHY SITUATION, TRY TO BRUSH IT AWAY" .. he grabs your tooth brush, shoves it in his sweaty hairy ass crack, and satisfies the itch for 2-3 minutes... Puts it back and leaves.

At the end of the night you go to brush your teeth and notice something is f'ed up with your brush... it smells like ass! you call everyone and finally get a hold of the guy that did this:" yeah, that was me, I care about my feelings, not yours, i don't even know who you are"

Do you see why the way you are living isn't a sustainable way for a human being to live?

the minute 'caring for your feelings' starts to impinge on the life of another human being, you've crossed the line into unsustainable human living. Its the same mentality that enables people to cheat & steal. Its the same mentality that makes mexican cartels dismember their enemies and put the remains in an ice cream truck.
Your comparing a toothbrush to a real life living human girl. C'mon son. Toothbrushes don't have free will. They don't have the option to say 'No, I am only allowed to scratch my owner's ass, please put me back into my reciprocal or I will tell my owner and he will beat your ass.' And this wasn't any old toothbrush. To me, this was like an Oral - B stainless steel electric toothbrush. Your analogy is way off.

Your also comparing scratching your ass to an orgasm. :confused:

She should care about her fiance's feelings more than me. If she doesn't give a shit about them, why should I? She has said herself she doesn't want to get married to the guy. He obviously isn't doing a good job keeping her attracted to him. Thats his own fault. As a man you have to keep your game up and keep her attracted to you so she doesn't look for 'something better' cause she'll already think what she's got with you is as good as it gets. So why should I uphold a relationship that is doomed to fail?

Like many have said before me; I am just speeding up the inevitable. Maybe even saving this dude years of pain and torment and give him a lesson he obviously needs to learn. Cause a guy like me should not be able to pull her away from her promised fiance if he's doing a good job making her happy.

Flagg

Noob
Not gonna jump on the morale high horse now, but you announced this nearly two weeks ago. It's December tomorrow.

Instead of talking about it, do something, or this whole thread will be one massive fail.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Not gonna jump on the morale high horse now, but you announced this nearly two weeks ago. It's December tomorrow.

Instead of talking about it, do something, or this whole thread will be one massive fail.
-_-

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
What's done is done, Slips got his closure to his inner turmoil.
As long as no new kombattants enter the ring, this book is closed
She's going to move on with her life as is Slips. The cosmic balance is restored.

But in all seriousness Slips, bring your ass back to mk9. You've got them legacy tekken fundamentals you can swing both easily.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
jesus

can we really give him props for this?
He came back and accomplished what he had failed to do in the past. He didn't give up and kept at it. Reminds me of a certain someone who after is defeated by a certain char does not give up and goes into intense training in order to overcome that obstacle. :p
He should at least get a shot out. Lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He came back and accomplished what he had failed to do in the past. He didn't give up and kept at it. Reminds me of a certain someone who after is defeated by a certain char does not give up and goes into intense training in order to overcome that obstacle. :p
He should at least get a shot out. Lol
This brought a tear to my eye but let's hope he doesn't forget about the sista

Salutes slips

Pig Of The Hut

Sounds like this marriage is gonna last
im hoping for a Dr Phil episode where they have to test for the father of a baby

although the baby came out with decorated facial hair exactly like slips

And then after the father is announced they bring out special guests and friends 16 bit, Tom, Jody the great

then Glass Sword confronts him in person about his wrong doings in life as final surprise and JTG cant help from crying from being touched by sword's speech

im hoping for a Dr Phil episode where they have to test for the father of a baby

although the baby came out with a decorated facial hair exactly like slips

And then after the father is announced they bring out special guests and friends 16 bit, Tom, Jody the great and Glass Sword confronts him in person about his wrong doings in life
Dr Phil does paternity tests? mannn and here i was telling my friend chris to get on maury

And then after the father is announced they bring out special guests and friends 16 bit, Tom, Jody the great

then Glass Sword confronts him in person about his wrong doings in life as final surprise and JTG cant help from crying from being touched by sword's speech
Ironically, the "husband" looks just like slips as well, and people can't tell them apart.
The episode ends with slips and husband finding out they were separated at birth and became best friends.

Ironically, the "husband" looks just like slips as well, and people can't tell them apart.
The episode ends with slips and husband finding out they were separated at birth and became best friends.
but they never know who the true father is because their DNA is nearly identical; the wife, distraught, leaves the baby with the husband and leaves with slips.
a rift in the relationship of the brothers forms, but is ultimately reconciled as both have what is dearest to them. Slips has some nice young pussy and the husband has his child.

Pig Of The Hut

but they never know who the true father is because their DNA is nearly identical; the wife, distraught, leaves the baby with the husband and leaves with slips.
a rift in the relationship of the brothers forms, but is ultimately reconciled as both have what is dearest to them. Slips has some nice young pussy and the husband has his child.
glass sword takes the baby and names him Vortex

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

LBSH, this will be Maury's comeback episode so Slips better get his NOT THE FATHER dance ready...