Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
You should make another chart for it.

Also, I can't find the damn episode to save my life. Its there somewhere though. I just can't remember which episode it was.
I'd make a frame gap chart for her, but I don't know her frame data.

I just like to think Slips ex-shockered right through that frame gap.

Damn I hope the guy finds out for his own good. I can see why Slips would do this ,but her? She is just unfaithful that's not something you do while with another man. You leave his ass if he isn't good enough don't cheat on him.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Congrats to Slips ! Don't feel guilty as I'm sure many straight dudes would of done the same in your situation. That girl was gonna get some D from another man other than her fiancé it might as well had been yours. Lol.

Pig Of The Hut Big D I would like to nominate slips to get the next podcast award. Lol
Oh im sure she will get plenty of D before the marriage. And during. And for the guy's sake hopefully a lot after.

No joke I really hope the guy dumps her.

Slips, Imagine if you had a party at your house and your friends bring along a few people you've never met. a few hours into the party, one of them goes into the bathroom because his butt gets itchy -He grabs his phone an makes a quick post to whatever forum he is involved with saying "Hey guys I'm at this dudes house that I don't know, my butt itches like crazy, should I use his tooth brush to itch it?" within a few minute, 50 people respond saying stuff like "LOL HELL YEAH DO IT" & "SOUNDS LIKE AN ITCHY SITUATION, TRY TO BRUSH IT AWAY" .. he grabs your tooth brush, shoves it in his sweaty hairy ass crack, and satisfies the itch for 2-3 minutes... Puts it back and leaves.

At the end of the night you go to brush your teeth and notice something is f'ed up with your brush... it smells like ass! you call everyone and finally get a hold of the guy that did this:" yeah, that was me, I care about my feelings, not yours, i don't even know who you are"

Do you see why the way you are living isn't a sustainable way for a human being to live?

the minute 'caring for your feelings' starts to impinge on the life of another human being, you've crossed the line into unsustainable human living. Its the same mentality that enables people to cheat & steal. Its the same mentality that makes mexican cartels dismember their enemies and put the remains in an ice cream truck.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Slips, Imagine if you had a party at your house and your friends bring along a few people you've never met. a few hours into the party, one of them goes into the bathroom because his butt gets itchy -He grabs his phone an makes a quick post to whatever forum he is involved with saying "Hey guys I'm at this dudes house that I don't know, my butt itches like crazy, should I use his tooth brush to itch it?" within a few minute, 50 people respond saying stuff like "LOL HELL YEAH DO IT" & "SOUNDS LIKE AN ITCHY SITUATION, TRY TO BRUSH IT AWAY" .. he grabs your tooth brush, shoves it in his sweaty hairy ass crack, and satisfies the itch for 2-3 minutes... Puts it back and leaves.

At the end of the night you go to brush your teeth and notice something is f'ed up with your brush... it smells like ass! you call everyone and finally get a hold of the guy that did this:" yeah, that was me, I care about my feelings, not yours, i don't even know who you are"

Do you see why the way you are living isn't a sustainable way for a human being to live?

the minute 'caring for your feelings' starts to impinge on the life of another human being, you've crossed the line into unsustainable human living. Its the same mentality that enables people to cheat & steal. Its the same mentality that makes mexican cartels dismember their enemies and put the remains in an ice cream truck.
Not defending Slips here, but your example is a pretty poor illustration. Who the Hell would even go on a forum to post about his ass itching? It is not only unrealistic, it pales in comparison to what was talked about in this thread.

...and who uses a toothbrush to sate the itching in their ass? It's called "toilet paper."

Before you take it the wrong way, I'm not flaming you at all, I understand exactly where you are coming from. But you need to consider the scenario a little more before you make your post.

the toothbrush thing is to magnify the 'overall' issue at hand. When presented with an alternative scenario based on the same premise, I'm sure everyone would have the reaction "Using someone's toothbrush to itch your ass? ...thats fucked up"