Slips vs. 21 year-old pt.2

Will Slips get his revenge?

• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please. A man with no game is a dude that goes slummin at a bar picking up drunk single girls just lookin to get it. Only a real master takes a girl thats already taken. Those psalms aren't even worth acknowledging.

I normally wouldn't do this. But this was something I should've had and if I'm getting a runback, I'm going for the W. Fuck the bullshit.
I really hope when you settle down with a girl, a master comes along and takes your girl away from you.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Now, I know I'm not handsome ;_;
No good looks or wealth
But the girls I chase say my plain face
Will compromise their health
Now, I know fellas worse than me
Bow-legged and boss-eyed
Walking out with lovely women
Clinging to their side
Now, if women like them like men like those
Why don't women like me ;_;
Obviously Slips already made his mind and no one can really tell him otherwise.
What everyone should know is that them three all have their hands dirty. The girl for doing this obviously, her fiance for getting himself into this situation, and Slips for taking it.
Also, WHO THE HELL FINDS A FIANCE IN 8 MONTHS? It sure as hell isn't about love or else she'd never go along with this.
This is just like the Soap Operas my mom watches. But yeah, Slips already made his mind and has made it clear so yeah it sucks for the guy but what can we do?

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
I think its bs man, she might be fkin with ya... tbh that short of a time span and wants to get married is to fkin retarded... i am sure you have been with her longer..if not....then thats beside the point.. you can make it happen. It seems like you two know each other really well, set aside the bullshit and actually tell her how it is..man up you got this!

If it doesnt follow through, you got a friend lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The self righteousness in this thread is hurting my face. Why is it that a slut who would betray her fiance isn't the one to blame here? Besides, he has already said he should have had her before she was engaged, do you guys realize how many movies are based around a premise similar to this? Slips isn't the one cheating. He has a chance to do something not many people get the chance to do. Right a wrong. He gets to fix something he has regretted, you know how lucky that is?

Good luck Slips, you got this. Just don't fuck it up this time.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
As someone whos womanizing skills are top tier, I will give you my personal and professional opinion
Professional :Hoe-for-sho obviously this girl has low self esteem. I knew a girl that was sprung on her boyfriend for 7 years. She refused to break up with him but still insisted on sleeping with other dudes. Sooo that being said, be it slips or random dudebro in a tapout shirt. Shes gonna give it up to someone single/married/engaged makes no difference.
Personal : girls are just as bad as men when i comes to cheating and such. And id rather a bro from the community get his dickwet with some young hottie than some bro she meets at a party. I say tap it *brofist*

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
The self righteousness in this thread is hurting my face. Why is it that a slut who would betray her fiance isn't the one to blame here? Besides, he has already said he should have had her before she was engaged, do you guys realize how many movies are based around a premise similar to this? Slips isn't the one cheating. He has a chance to do something not many people get the chance to do. Right a wrong. He gets to fix something he has regretted, you know how lucky that is?

It's hard to do the right thing. Often feels like severing your own arm. Or another limb. But regardless, as strangers, or even as friends, all we can do here is give Slips the ammo/encouragement/hype that we are able to.

I for one, do not go for a woman that
- would leave another for me /would leave me for another/
- chose another over me before /sorry, I'm far too valuable a person to bother with people who do not appreciate me/
- doesn't have the guts to stand up for herself and-or make a choice.

But this is not my life, it's his. Thus:

YOU GO SLIPS GET'ER MAN

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I think its bs man, she might be fkin with ya... tbh that short of a time span and wants to get married is to fkin retarded... i am sure you have been with her longer..if not....then thats beside the point.. you can make it happen. It seems like you two know each other really well, set aside the bullshit and actually tell her how it is..man up you got this!

If it doesnt follow through, you got a friend lol
I agree. People aren't acknowledging that I might be getting fucked around with here. I might come back in this thread crying a salk lake about how bad I've been blue balled. People keep talking about her fiance's feelings. Who fucking cares? He is of no concern to me. I'm caring about my feelings. A wound that can finally be healed. A rare oppurtunity missed that can be rectified.

Its like a wide-receiver dropping a wide open game-winning touchdown that causes you to be cut from the team. And 8 months later your not only back on the team but your about to be passed the ball again. Who cares about who I am replacing. I'm here to do a job. I'm worrying about dropping the ball again. Not worrying about who might be losing their starting role because of me.

So thank you all for the people who care about me getting a 2nd chance to redeem myself and make the game-winning catch.

Those of you more concerned about the dude riding the bench behind me cause he couldn't get the job done. You can go fuck yourselves.

REO

Undead

Everyone is to blame. Cheating isn't something that involves one person.

REO

Undead
OK, this is a little off-topic but I actually decided to mess around with that hook-up site for married couples because I was bored. And wow, where do I start? First off, why does it feel like the site is named after some random bitch? Who the fuck is Ashely Madison? Is she some rich bitch who gets a kick out of causing affairs? I guess so. But the funniest shit is that little slogan they have on there that says "Life is short. Have an affair". Lmao. I just find that funny. Then you have another little ghetto seal-looking "100% like-minded people assured" thing at the bottom. How can they make a claim like that? Yeah, it's all good until some girl happens to get unfortunately matched up with that abusive serial killer. GG. Get raped, bitch.

At first I thought the site was catered to random straight couples. But then they have an option in the drop-box to select people of the same sex. So I click on the Male seeking Male option and they have this official background made especially for that selection. So I'm thinking "OK, that's cool, I guess.". So I click on the Female seeking Female option, and it doesn't have an official background made for that selection. It just brings you to the sign-up page. Sexist, much? Who the hell designed this and why give some selections extra perks and features over others? Also going back to the Male seeking Male thing, why the FUCK is there an option to choose "Straight Man"? How the hell does this make sense?

ANYWAY, I can't believe I just gave a review (if you can even say that) on a hook-up site. Only on TYM can you do this kind of shit. Just like only on TYM can you make a thread about hooking up and get over 10+ pages.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Everyone is to blame. Cheating isn't something that involves one person.
It doesn't involve one person, that is true. But the one cheating is the one to blame, not the one the person is cheating with. You know in most situations, the person cheating doesn't tell the "victim" that they aren't single. This situation is unique though. If there was a person you loved or wanted to get with but never did, but then you found out they were engaged, would you give up and be a bitch about it? Especially if they wanted to get with you too?

I have never cheated and never will. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't sleep with someone who isn't single, as I have before. Them being in a relationship is their business and responsibility, not mine. Call me whatever name and judge me all you want, at the end of the day I'm going to do what I want, so I honestly don't care what people think about me.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
People should stop wasting your time, he is not going to change his mind based on what someone says on the internet.

I will laugh if she is messing with you though.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Slips - it's not that your feelings do not matter, but what is being said is that you are willingly putting yourself into a situation that could go wrong. You are definitely not to blame for however the fiance may feel or for what the girl agreed to do with you, but as I highlighted a few pages ago, it doesn't matter who is to blame, the consequences do.

Be that risky only when you're playing Scorpion...don't apply it to life. You don't want to find yourself suffering the burden of another's choices so needlessly.

Although given what you're reporting about the girl...perhaps we are concerning ourselves for nothing. *shrugs*

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
If you spend too much time thinking about the consequences, then you're more likely to fall victim to them. Just do the deed and report back. I tire of the morality looming over this thread.

Oh yea, GamerBlake90 : They wouldn't be called stereotypes if there wasn't SOME truth to them, but it doesn't mean there aren't exceptions.

D. R.

Noob
Lmao @ this thread. Shit's weak. I demand pics of this whore. Better not be a fucking whale with a cute face, otherwise just LOL. I've seen this one too many times and in the end, the bitch wasn't worth it. It's more or less just a man trying to conquer a "taken" woman, Alpha Male 101.

Side note, this thread still exist yet mine and many other people's post on Brazilian and Black asses got deleted a while back in a random thread because they were *gasp* inappropriate. Good job TYM. Way to be on the moral high horse.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Lmao @ this thread. Shit's weak. I demand pics of this whore. Better not be a fucking whale with a cute face, otherwise just LOL. I've seen this one too many times and in the end, the bitch wasn't worth it. It's more or less just a man trying to conquer a "taken" woman, Alpha Male 101.

Side note, this thread still exist yet mine and many other people's post on Brazilian and Black asses got deleted a while back in a random thread because they were *gasp* inappropriate. Good job TYM. Way to be on the moral high horse.
Bahahahaha so true. It depends on who makes the posts honestly lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

Uh oh, someone didn't read the OP. Also, shut the fuck up.