• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
You CLEARLY didnt listen to the beginning of episode 3.... Pig Of The Hut you see this?? lol
To make up for the anti-kenya rants bro lol thats why i said "rocky start"

but then again i just listened to the ktp gem about how many 6 year olds could you drop before they kill you rant so in all honesty you guys arent all that worrysome lol
- - -
:edit: from here on out we refer to the other guy as "Flexo"

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Glasses girl turns me on. And this one is cute.

Slips, get ready for round 2 because i'm pretty sure she will come back for a meter refueling

schnitzel_on_fire

Maining the Roster
i hear vortex a lot. think for a second, if you will, about the concept of the vortex. if he actually got here in the vortex, he'll make her guess again.

morals aside cause it's none of my business, good job correcting a past failure. always fills a hole in the soul. that said, it's sad to see in practice that whores like that acually exist, because it makes you have doubts about your own future as the cuckold is obviously oblivious to this going on. at least it does for me.

Slips i remember talk on the podcast about her not being fond of condoms, so i hope you hosed your trooper to at least give you a fighting chance. if not:

Pig Of The Hut if they actually go on maury and slips is not the father, cue guile theme. after, we'll see it as another "guile theme goes w/ everything".

edit: ppl talking about how the girl isn't worth doing: get real. if the duckface turns you off, titties ftw

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
This thread was top tier just like the one in "Noobs passage" when some guy playing Sindel was bragging about his online rank, money, women and calling everyone who knew anything about the game a basement dweller and he didn't know what an overhead is.

As long as Slips isn't pissing EX hellfire it's all good lol.