What's new

Breakthrough Skarlet's Special Moves, X-Ray, Fatalities in detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
CGOWAddict said:
I know these are most likely a dumb questions, but I'll ask anyway, what is her AA, and what is a cancelled move?
Skarlet's most practical AA is d+2. Also, the second hit of d,f+1 catches an opponent who jumps in any direction.

A "canceled move" can be many things in MK. It would help to know in which context you saw the expression being used. Did you see it in this thread?

Skarlet's most practical AA is d+2. Also, the second hit of d,f+1 catches an opponent who jumps in any direction.

A "canceled move" can be many things in MK. It would help to know in which context you saw the expression being used. Did you see it in this thread?
Actually I saw it on the great helpful tips you have in the OP. Which BTW has people rage quitting now and sending me hate text on XBL. LOL It literary helped my gaming skills. So definitively take a bow. Because I'm grateful. Anyway I believe I figured out what you mean about a cancelled move, but correct me if I'm wrong, but is it like when I hold the X button (xbox) when throwing her blade then releasing it having her throw it later then normally thrown?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
CGOWAddict; said:
Actually I saw it on the great helpful tips you have in the OP. Which BTW has people rage quitting now and sending me hate text on XBL. LOL It literary helped my gaming skills. So definitively take a bow. Because I'm grateful. Anyway I believe I figured out what you mean about a cancelled move, but correct me if I'm wrong, but is it like when I hold the X button (xbox) when throwing her blade then releasing it having her throw it later then normally thrown?
Correct. The cancels make Skarlet recover quicker. The dagger cancels are the core of Skarlet's game plan. You want to toss each dagger as fast as possible. Like this:

Somberness

Lights
what is her AA
1~upslash for jump punches
2~upslash for longer reach but it is 2-3 frames slower
f4~upslash for more protection
f43 (can even whiff pretty safely to anticipate jump)
uppercut
For air, (AA punch~)kunai is the starter. It's difficult to get an extended combo out of a kunai unless they are really close.

You can d1~upslash for crossups but her d1 is not quite 6 frames and has a bad hitbox so it's risky.

On the topic of nerfs, I'd expect the other thing to get fixed too, just that he didn't mention it. Unless there was no way they could fix it.

1~upslash for jump punches
2~upslash for longer reach but it is 2-3 frames slower
f4~upslash for more protection
f43 (can even whiff pretty safely to anticipate jump)
uppercut
For air, (AA punch~)kunai is the starter. It's difficult to get an extended combo out of a kunai unless they are really close.

You can d1~upslash for crossups but her d1 is not quite 6 frames and has a bad hitbox so it's risky.

On the topic of nerfs, I'd expect the other thing to get fixed too, just that he didn't mention it. Unless there was no way they could fix it.

THX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.