What's new

Tech Skarlet tech that sets up all other skarlets tech

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
make sure your sparring partner is faster than the jax in the video...cause he was slow on the reactions
he was because his brain still had to recognize which dagger did Skarlet used, with or without meter, that is the true point here.

If any player ever being able to tell at the very 1st frame that the dagger used in the setup isn't enhanced so "i should input my punish right now" to stuff the dagger cancel at the 1f they have to do it, then i'll hands down to this player, till then, human factor factorizes this tech because you won't see this commin when i use it, and when you do it will be too late.

i will record you're video tomorrow.

ryublaze

Noob
They actually have 19 frames to react to whether the dagger is enhanced or not because regular dagger takes 19 frames of execution. Now comparing this to Scorpion's and Skarlets overheads, it might still be hard to react to. Then again I can't really say much cuz I need to play against a Skarlet who does this offline, which won't happen for me.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
They actually have 19 frames to react to whether the dagger is enhanced or not because regular dagger takes 19 frames of execution. Now comparing this to Scorpion's and Skarlets overheads, it might still be hard to react to. Then again I can't really say much cuz I need to play against a Skarlet who does this offline, which won't happen for me.
ok, i understand what you guys are trying to mean, i really do, enhanced dagger can be seen in different ways, either, by spotting the meter being drained, by ear, or simply wait for skarlet to flash after a few animations.
but how you brain will process and tell you to move or not move after what you've seen is another thing, 19 is less than half second, its not the end of the world.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
ok, i understand what you guys are trying to mean, i really do, enhanced dagger can be seen in different ways, either, by spotting the meter being drained, by ear, or simply wait for skarlet to flash after a few animations.
but how you brain will process and tell you to move or not move after what you've seen is another thing, 19 is less than half second, its not the end of the world.
U don't need a video. You just can't assume they will hesitate. Pig can see this stuff and react. He knows skarlet.

Now if its a novice player then I can see this working but there are holes that shouldn't be ignored

SaJa

FH_FenriR
So despite Kenshi, Reptile (who are the easiest char of the game to react to) and some top tier (kabal), this looks legit, right ? 1, 1, 4, dc, grab, 1, 1, 4, dc, zoning is still working so why this couldn't ?
Some stuff are generally not working on paper, but it does ingame. Look at Tyrant's f4, sonic ^^

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I dont think its game breaking but its another option to use like fly said once in a blue moon.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
So despite Kenshi, Reptile (who are the easiest char of the game to react to) and some top tier (kabal), this looks legit, right ? 1, 1, 4, dc, grab, 1, 1, 4, dc, zoning is still working so why this couldn't ?
Some stuff are generally not working on paper, but it does ingame. Look at Tyrant's f4, sonic ^^
F4 sonic is really good. Safe on block, instant 50/50, safe, massive advantage, safe.

This tech is not safe, no 50/50, slight damage, disadvantage, not safe...gimmick. It will work once...maybe twice, but in the end isn't overly viable. She is much more deadly and has many better options off of this.