What's new

Tech Skarlet Phantom Knee

Mosp

Noob
F4 doesn't blows up D3 as well as F3 does,and F31 deals more damage than F4, but indeed F4 has way more range.

The Phantom F3 hits possibly at the same range where F4 should hit, well, hell...:p
F3 does not blow up D3's. It is 19 frames which means you would have to throw it out super early expecting the D3 but even then the D3 connects with her during the F3 animation hitting her out of the move completely.

Mosp

Noob
If you look at the Jade video also posted in this thread, I believe that knee blows up a lot of stuff as well as the deceptive range it has, hence why this is better than the seemingly better standing 4 that Skarlet has.

Ghost tech seems to be the new thing in MK! I love this game, always evolving. Nice find Scar, still one of my favourite players to watch.
Standing 4 or F4? Because I don't think anyone uses Skarlet's standing 4.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
If I'm not mistaken, her F3, 3 has also a bigger range than the animation (almost jump distance).

AssassiN

Noob
F3 does not blow up D3's. It is 19 frames which means you would have to throw it out super early expecting the D3 but even then the D3 connects with her during the F3 animation hitting her out of the move completely.
Believe me when I saw that F3 has its uses.
For example, the range of the F4 is less when your opponent is crouching while the F31 doesn't change at all.
With this phantom hitbox, the range is a lot better than F4.

For the moment I've been using F31 to counter D4's and it hasn't disappointed yet.

Mosp

Noob
Believe me when I saw that F3 has its uses.
For example, the range of the F4 is less when your opponent is crouching while the F31 doesn't change at all.
With this phantom hitbox, the range is a lot better than F4.

For the moment I've been using F31 to counter D4's and it hasn't disappointed yet.
By countering D4's do you mean on whiff?