What's new

Match Footage Skarlet Match Videos

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
This never showed up in my alerts, wtf?
Anyways good matches, noticed you're playing on the Xbox and you're getting the same errors I get when playing on Xbox(F4 turn into D4's, getting teleports while going for D4, getting jumpkick when going for F4, ...).

Again Cage your daggers were good, very good zoning but I don't like how you go for slide so many times. Going for slide against Cage is kinda suicide, he can bait your armor and block it in time + punish. Keep doing daggers and F43, he has to come to you not the other way around. When Cage starts throwing out forceballs either teleport or do EX RD(know your spacing though, you missed a few times), if you're close enough you can crouch and do the RD without spending any meter(it will still whiff right over your head).

Against Cyrax you were doing EX RD based on reads while you should be doing them on reactions, also use air daggers because you'll get easily caught in that net if you do grounded daggers.

I really like your use of daggers, they are all over the place :p.
Keep it up.
I hate those input errors. Luckily I just received my ps2 .
Those ex Rd were on accident, i didn't mean to do them but they came out anyways. ( I don't know of that made sense )

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I hate those input errors. Luckily I just received my ps2 .
Those ex Rd were on accident, i didn't mean to do them but they came out anyways. ( I don't know of that made sense )
I wish i could ex Rd on accident, sometimes i want them to come out and Skarlet only RD.

Sometimes i want to jump out of a dash and Skarlet Crouch Dashes :mad:

Espio

Kokomo
I need to figure out a way to fix the audio on those and dub sound over the entire video.

Those were good games. I feel like I finally got my footing with Jade at the middle of the series cause I was struggling pretty bad at the beginning :).

ryublaze

Noob
I added matches with killa_solid . His Cyrax completely destroys me for like the first half of the video lol. This kinda shows that Skarlet has to make 0 mistakes or she loses half of her health. :eek:

AssassiN

Noob
I added matches with killa_solid . His Cyrax completely destroys me for like the first half of the video lol. This kinda shows that Skarlet has to make 0 mistakes or she loses half of her health. :eek:
Against Cyrax you either decide to keep your meter for breaker or spend it on armor to make him break.
Pick 1 and stick with it.
Btw, your PSN still saids Rampage254 :p.

ryublaze

Noob
Against Cyrax you either decide to keep your meter for breaker or spend it on armor to make him break.
Pick 1 and stick with it.
Btw, your PSN still saids Rampage254 :p.
Thanks I think I was playing the matchup wrong.

What do you think about the Liu Kang matchup? I know you main Liu Kang. I think Skarlet wins 6-4.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
To do 0 mistakes and to actually force Cyrax to fear Skarlet setups, its something that will be incredibly dificult to do online, you need to be lag free to cut off cyrax legs

AssassiN

Noob
Wow that looks pretty smooth for PC. Your Skarlet is looking great with dem instant air daggers :cool:.

Game is smoother on PC and online is much better, you can choose what controller to use without converter.
Played against someone who lives in Miami where you'd say that the connection is decent on the consoles.

ryublaze

Noob
Game is smoother on PC and online is much better, you can choose what controller to use without converter.
Played against someone who lives in Miami where you'd say that the connection is decent on the consoles.
I'm thinking about getting it towards the end of this year if the modding takes off. I can only play on a laptop though so idk if that'll slow down gameplay.

AssassiN

Noob
I'm thinking about getting it towards the end of this year if the modding takes off. I can only play on a laptop though so idk if that'll slow down gameplay.

I can tell you right now, you need to be sure that you can run this game at 60 fps at all times.
I've tried playing this on my laptop and when it gets below 60 it becomes a slow-motion match, if you play against someone who plays the game at 30 FPS the entire match will be in slow-motion.

ryublaze

Noob
I can tell you right now, you need to be sure that you can run this game at 60 fps at all times.
I've tried playing this on my laptop and when it gets below 60 it becomes a slow-motion match, if you play against someone who plays the game at 30 FPS the entire match will be in slow-motion.
Is there a demo I can download so I can test how well it does on my laptop? I can usually run PS1 and Gamecube emulators just fine on my laptop but PS2 and Wii emulators are slow. Idk if that says anything about my laptop.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Got MK9 for the PC and now I'm able to record my own matches.

I play Skarlet from 18:40 till the end.
Eddy Wang RedRaptor10 AK L0rdoftheFLY FCP/EMP SCAR Johnny2d Ninj SaJa MoonSpell
Nice Start, then you fuck it up a bit for two matches :p

You need to improve your spacing a bit, he was there sitting duck, waiting for you to poke for afar or throw a dagger so he could counter, if you already have the life lead, play spacing and bait moves to like D4 to whiff punish with slide, whiff jump ins and whiff punish with 212 string. I mean, instead of attacking, you counter-attack most of the time, or use setups that might look like you're attacking but the whole propose is to counter afterwards.

sometimes he just sat there wating for pokes, you could F212 on him, he wouldn't even noticed.

Nice pressure, i liked a lot how you quick noticed he is respecting blockstring pressure and you go for a overhead on his ass haha, that there is golden.

Edit: You need to use more Counter-Reads, stop attacking armor characters when they're knocked down without counter measures :p

In general i liked your game a lot, just control yourself to not make the same mistakes over and over ^^

AssassiN

Noob
Is there a demo I can download so I can test how well it does on my laptop? I can usually run PS1 and Gamecube emulators just fine on my laptop but PS2 and Wii emulators are slow. Idk if that says anything about my laptop.

No demo.

Eddy Wang

Thanks for the advice, I was too aggressive sometimes and it cost me a few matches.
Forgot all about Counter-reads during those matches, but I'll implement them again.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
No demo.

Eddy Wang

Thanks for the advice, I was too aggressive sometimes and it cost me a few matches.
Forgot all about Counter-reads during those matches, but I'll implement them again.

I didn't play since injustice but if you still up for a game just message me on psn ;)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Pretty good execution, sold combos, aggressive.
I dont have much of Sonya experience but I guess some times You gotta play more zoning game, at least till you get 1/2 bar.
I didnt like those random wakeup dashes. The Sonya player didnt know how to properly punish blocked over heads and up slash. In overall I say it was impressive - the pressure with 11f4 after thrown dagger is really neat!

Keep it up man!

AssassiN

Noob
Pretty good execution, sold combos, aggressive.
I dont have much of Sonya experience but I guess some times You gotta play more zoning game, at least till you get 1/2 bar.
I didnt like those random wakeup dashes. The Sonya player didnt know how to properly punish blocked over heads and up slash. In overall I say it was impressive - the pressure with 11f4 after thrown dagger is really neat!

Keep it up man!

Thanks man.
Skarlet can zone against Sonya if you instant cancel her daggers into D3, but still something to be wary off.
And yeah, I kinda like to do wake-ups with her even though I shouldn't do that many.