What's new

Match Footage Skarlet Match Videos

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Offline:
AssassiN[be] (Skarlet) vs. Ipanama (Reptile)

Crazy Dominican (Skarlet) vs. Maxter (Cyrax)

Crazy Dominican (Skarlet) vs. ??? (Kung Lao)

Crazy Dominican (Skarlet) vs. Moe30w (Ermac)

Eddy Wang (Skarlet) vs. NeoRussell (Jade, Kitana)

Eddy Wang (Skarlet) vs. NeoRussell (Kitana) Pt. 2

Eddy Wang (Skarlet) vs. BM (Cyrax)

Eddy Wang (Skarlet) Flawless Victory - KOTH Natgil 2013

Skarlet vs Kenshi (Pig Of The Hut)

Skarlet vs Sonya (Smargasm)
Skarlet vs ()
Skarlet vs Rain (Smargasm)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Online:
AssassiN[be] (Skarlet) vs. Tom2356 (Variety)

Khaotic_xShangx (Skarlet) vs. Espio872 (Jade, Stryker)

Khaotic_xShangx (Skarlet) vs. Espio872 (Jade, Stryker)

Laos_boy (Skarlet) vs. Smarrgasm (Rain)

Laos_boy (Skarlet) vs. ??? (Scorpion) & ShadowBeatz (Cyrax)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. x12xAxPxExDx (Kung Lao, Johnny Cage)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. killa_solid / friendly--foe (Cyrax, Liu Kang)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. Espio87 (Sindel)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. Emperor_Scar (Skarlet)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. Khaotik (Kitana)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. m2dave (Freddy Krueger)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. GrolarBears (Noob Saibot, Raiden)

RedRaptor10 (Skarlet) vs. Birdsongs (Jade, Skarlet, Sonya, Kitana)

Great stuff fly. Great looking skarlet. I do not mean this in any bad way at all but dear god if you can capitolize on max damage combos, look out.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey L0rdoftheFLY, i hope you don't mind, i'll change the title to "Skarlet Match videos" and will stick it, so when everyone has something to share doesn't have to create a new topic every time.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Great stuff fly. Great looking skarlet. I do not mean this in any bad way at all but dear god if you can capitolize on max damage combos, look out.
After playing for 4 hours...my execution went downhill. I was playing better when the day started off. Its funny you know when your character choice makes you tired during fights.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
#PigSalt is strong in this video

Strong
When he starts to red dash under flurries with the objective of disrupt your timing on flurry so that when you try to cover the rest of the space with SC to catch RD, this will become even more interesting, and more salt will come

AssassiN

Noob
Good matches man, your Skarlet is looking goooood. And when I mean good, I mean fingerlicking good.
Everything seemed on point and you were taking the salt out of Pig and Smargasm.

Are you gonna be using Kabal still or going full Skarlet at the next tournament?

Also an idea I have is when you're fighting against a high hitbox character and he is respecting the blockstrings after a 112 reset, ERD you can use F2121+2 if you are out of meter. Or after a F2121+2 combo because if the dagger hits a non-blocking opponent it creates a distance where the F2 whiffs.

Mosp

Noob
Pig Of The Hut Do you prefer fighting Skarlet up close in this match with kenshi? I noticed you never ended your combos with shoulder to put him back to fullscreen.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut Do you prefer fighting Skarlet up close in this match with kenshi? I noticed you never ended your combos with shoulder to put him back to fullscreen.

I like testing my opponents ability to read me on their wakeup

I try hard to screw w their mind and I'm fInding ways to bait meter on wakeup and continue to testi it

Lately I've been playing a huge rush down game w kenshi in MUs where it makes sense and when it doesn't make sense just to improve on it

In tourney depending on the Meter and health situation between us both I'd switch up between the combo options

If he had no meter I'd sc him away and telekinetic that ass all day but when she has meter I wantto oddly keep her close to outsmart opponent and bait the meter

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I think it went 4-3 pig or maybe 3-3 but the matches were pretty close. We have had a few series this close and I came out on top once or twice (which isnt normal for anyone vs pig)

lol

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Skarlet vs Kenshi could be 6-4, who knows =) Too bad you didn't play Skarlet vs blackula last tournament.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Well, since the article was already exposed, here are all my matches with NeoRussell, he is a very talented player, and has a very unique speed, which was hard for most of us to keep up, smith didn't even played on the gauntlet.

Eddy Wang vs. NeoRussell

I dropped 2 of my BnBs and cost me the set, also i was trying to see more how he plays to better adjustment, everyone agreed on a ft5, but we run a ft2 instead and most of us didn't noticed the change, that is why i hit "Rematch" after losing the set.

Eddy Wang vs. NeoRussell 2

This was to be another set, but his brother in law came to pick him up, and i was ready for him definitely "I'm sure", well, lets hope to restart this set next year.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
november

My nephew jumps a lot, so it helps training AA

Eddy Wang vs. BM

I will record some vs Kabal along the week, i have a MM in saturday against someone who says his kabal will destroy my skarlet.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I want to take your signature out to a nice seafood dinner.And possibly call it again.
Now I'm all nostalgic for the Clown.

Also: Man, I need to learn to move and think fast enough to play a decent Skarlet.
She...just...and I...with the Kunai and the flying...and just...mmmmmmmmmmm.

AssassiN

Noob
Tom2356 vs AssassiN|be| 2013

Play a lot of Skarlet in this vid, sometimes switching to LK, Jax and Cyrax.
Disappointed in how I played in these matches, too many dropped combo's and executions. Not my style...

Also online partly to blame, in certain parts you'll see weird stuff happening.
Like after a DS hits, I dash up and grounded daggers come out. I inputted u3 + dagger...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Tom2356 vs AssassiN|be| 2013

Play a lot of Skarlet in this vid, sometimes switching to LK, Jax and Cyrax.
Disappointed in how I played in these matches, too many dropped combo's and executions. Not my style...

Also online partly to blame, in certain parts you'll see weird stuff happening.
Like after a DS hits, I dash up and grounded daggers come out. I inputted u3 + dagger...
finally i'm going to watch something from you lol