What's new

Skarlet General Discussion Thread

Raider

Noob
As a Skarlet player, how can i deal with Terminator and his "Terminate" ability?? It's literally ruining my kasual games.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Can you guys recommend a solid YT or Twitch player that still mains Skarlet primarily? Bonus points if they use Hemmorhege. Thanks.

Callisto

Noob
I'm just getting back into MK11. Does anybody know where or how to get Skarlet Maskless? I have everyone except hers

Callisto

Noob
All I get from the shrine is augments now. I been trying to get her mask since release date. And I couldnt play her tower when it was out because of circumstances

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
All I get from the shrine is augments now. I been trying to get her mask since release date. And I couldnt play her tower when it was out because of circumstances
Those towers do come back eventually. Have to keep an eye out.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I only main Skarlet out of a lack of desire to learn another character. There's been a few that I want to pick up to help her hard matchups out, but the ennui with undertaking such a task so is too stronk, so I trek onward into the sea of borkness.

Any character that shuts down her projectiles and lays projectiles upon her in kind are painstaking to deal with.

ED Jade, SubZero, Cetrion, Scorpion are on the especially burdensome spectrum. One can overcome these matchups, but you have to be on point. Simply advising "teleport" on Jade's air rang is ill advised. You have to do it on a read, nobody is reacting to this, sorry.

She also suffers from a lack of offensive prowess. Sure you can get in and get some plus frames n a trap, but if the opponent is skilled at flawless blocking or just a master at defense in general, her offense is grounded to a halt and now she's on the receiving in of some Boon Borkness. Her strength is just a hair outside of 21 range, anywhere closer and she's going to be bullied.

Her 2nd/3rd variation need buffs in order to compensate for v1 bad matchups.

Maybe make boiling point have a huge vertical hit box where she can counter aerial projectiles from full screen. It would be sick to catch a full screen jade throwing a rang with a counter projectile. Krimson shield absorbing projectiles would be useful as well.

Bring byke the og plus frames on Ciphon for ver 2. There's legit little reason to play ver 2/3 atm. Ciphon is her only viable reversable, but it's slow af and doesnt offer incentive for going this variation.

Idk, I don't want the hottie too get buffed too hard, but the little sass needs a sprinkle of love.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
They said there were additional changes they didn't mention, too, including assorted adjustments to her frame data. Hopefully that means fewer gaps.

E

Eldriken

They said there were additional changes they didn't mention, too.
If what they mentioned is a clue to what we should come to expect, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. lol

More hit advantage on b2? I don't get it. No one uses b2 and it's not because of its hit advantage.

Maybe the additional changes they didn't mention are more favorable.