What's new

Question Skarlet...free?

Why am I able to play as her? I have not bought her yet. For some reason I can play as her. Is it because we can play as her for a limited time? I just completed arcade with her too.

WTH!!?? thats wierd... I bought her but for some reason can't play with her online against someone who doesnt have her also... I thought the compatibility pack was mandatory?? anybody know whats going on there?

Scarlett free?

Just wanted to point out that i downloaded the compatability pack and still got scarlett.

have other found this to be true? if so it's a real kick in the teeth for anyone who bought her for 400ms or the season pass for 1200ms.

Thats weird, also i have the same problem with the not being able to play as her when im fighting somebody who does not have access to her, fucking wut.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
You can use Skarlett, but not online. It's either a mistake by NRS or they are the best company ever and they let us try her out before buying. :)

Yup same here. I was in disbelief and figure the ganja I smoked last night was still hitting me so I decided to turn off my Xbox and restart. Shes still there. Alls I did was get the compatibility pack.......LMFAO.

It makes sense if you are able to use her in Training and Ladder, but you shouldn't be able to use her in Versus or Online for free.

Im assuming it isn't an error. Perhaps they did that so the people that didn't buy the DLC can get some basic training against her and get familiar with her moves and countering her etc. Just a guess.

I've bought the Season pass but when ever I try to D/L Skarlet, a nice Xbox error message appears:

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later.

Not a happy bunny...

Edit: Well ten mins ago it showed that I'd purchased Skarlet. Now it's showing up that she now costs 1200 MS points...

I actually face palmed....

Loot

the special effects
After buying the season pass did you boot up MK and DL her from there, not the marketplace? Kinda says that in the description.

After buying the season pass did you boot up MK and DL her from there, not the marketplace? Kinda says that in the description.
Yup, went to Extras/Downloadable Content and she was showing up as being paid for. Now she isn't. I've redownloaded the Season pass twice but this makes no difference.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
So many glitches with the new patch, the dlc and the compatibility packs. NRS needs to fix their shit.

Im still trying to figure out why I can play with her. Ive checked everywhere. Im guessing they are giving 48 hour trials to play with skarlet.

Holy crap. I was able to use her online for free :p Apparently it's bugged out, if the person you're playing against bought the DLC you can use it too. There is definitely some funky stuff going on. Makes me feel bad for the people that paid for her. Me leeching off them and all :invisible:

I can't help but laugh, I also got the season pass. Still worth it I figure, but man, I'd like to see the notes NRS has around the office since putting the game out

It's brave of NRS to try this experimental approach to DLC. If you pay, you don't get it......but if you don't pay, you get it. Revolutionary stuff here.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
If both players have the compatibility pack then they can play Skarlet. Good stuff lol