What's new

Breakthrough Skarlet Breakdown

Had this thread helped you understand her rush down?

• Yes, I am convinced Skarlet would be hot if she was a real person

Votes: 42 89.4%
  • No, I like my woman chunky

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
i love reading and watching anything you make you give really good explanations, and really breakdown these characters the information you give is invaluable

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Nice, i have to give you credits, this is what exactly i notice after i picked her, i use on casuals everytime these days and she is doing fine until now ^^
Her anti-keep away tatics and mix ups to red dashes are amazing, there is no escape possible

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Agreed with Johnny2d. Opponents who don't know the Skarlet matchup will get dominated.
Yeah, it is useless to mindgame a guy who doesn't know Skarlet a bit. Best way is to f2, 1, 2, 1+2 them, you can be sure they will stop blocking before the end of the string xD

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Are u a mod for skarlet?
Its fine really though i dunno how someone else besides skarlet mods have powers to be messing around here, i just think @GLoRToR should have ask me and red first before doing it.

This guide has helped me to start of skarlet, so it should help anyone else until the most updated guide comes out to replace it

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I honestly don't think it's that great of a break-down. It leaves a lot out, and is misleading in parts, especially when it comes to the power of the down slash.

Block strings are also not covered very in depth. There is a reason I never stickied this...:p

Eddy Wang RedRaptor10 GLoRToR

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Its fine really though i dunno how someone else besides skarlet mods have powers to be messing around here, i just think @GLoRToR should have ask me and red first before doing it.

This guide has helped me to start of skarlet, so it should help anyone else until the most updated guide comes out to replace it
I'm a global mod so I have full forum access. I was just trying to help, definitely not trying to steal the bread from your mouth, mate. I un-stickied it because of the disagreement about it being a sticky, I apologise for the stir it caused :)
EDIT: I'll just stay away from character-forums with my helpfulness altogether and leave it to the character mods. :D

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm a global mod so I have full forum access. I was just trying to help, definitely not trying to steal the bread from your mouth, mate. I un-stickied it because of the disagreement about it being a sticky, I apologise for the stir it caused :)
EDIT: I'll just stay away from character-forums with my helpfulness altogether and leave it to the character mods. :D
Thank you for being mature and not defensive. I'm sure the new skarlet mods appreciate their power not Going Overlooked

ryublaze

Noob
The info is just out of date and since then we learned a lot more about this character. Even my earlier post in this topic is misinformative.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
We can has new breakdown? I'm thinking of picking her up.
You will get an actual guide, i'm actually working on it, and everyone is helping, as soon as everything being checked we will publish, don't worry.;)
The guide is being written here in the forum, but on a secret place where even you can't access unless the involved ones want it to :p

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
You will get an actual guide, i'm actually working on it, and everyone is helping, as soon as everything being checked we will publish, don't worry.;)
The guide is being written here in the forum, but on a secret place where even you can't access unless the involved ones want it to :p
I can has invite? I promise to bring naked redheads in loin cloth.