What's new

General/Other Skarlet 50% BnB competition attempt

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ok so I want to formally open up a competition for skarlet players.

Right now the combo to beat is 47% with a JIP. Post them up and lets do this!

Edit:
Rules

-no meter
-no corner combos. Must be mid screen
-no character specific combos

JIP, B2 DF3 Downslash, B2 Downslash, 2 DF3 Downslash, 2 DF3 Upslash, uppercut. 48% Midscreen with a hit confirmable red slide in the beginning

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
jip b2 rd downslash u3 2 rd downslash 2 rd downslash 23 rd slide 51%:cool:
RedRaptor10 has an even better one but its mad hard to pull off , just replace the first 2 in my combo with a 3

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
L0rdoftheFLY did you mean a 50% reset? Because that's what I'm trying to create.

Pretty sure he did.

Highest reset to date fitting his criteria:
B2,DF3,B2 x U3 -- 2,DF3,B2 xx 2,DF3,B2 xx 1,1,2 - 44% (47% with JiP) {Assist: fr stack}

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
46% reset (w jip )seems easier than the 47% one.
jip b2 dslash 23 rd dslash xx b11f2 rd up slash xx 112

Ninj

46% reset (w jip )seems easier than the 47% one.
jip b2 dslash 23 rd dslash xx b11f2 rd up slash xx 112
You mean:
jip b2 dslash 23 rd dslash xx b11f4 rd up slash xx 112

And that would only work if you launch them into the corner because you're starting your 1,1,2 on the 8th aerial hit.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I was trying to do jip u3 23 rd ds 2 rd ds 2 rd us uppercut but couldn't get it. My converter is at pigs so this is on Xbox pad(gross!)

It seems the u3 reduces damage scaling. The earlier u do u3 the better. This is a different starter that may yield more damage if it can be extended to the one written above or something different. Please play around with it.

Ps
I got 3rd ds after the u3 but it is tough. Soooo many options but 51% and a knockdown is great but I think we can beat that too. A plus 50% reset would be sexy

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I was trying to do jip u3 23 rd ds 2 rd ds 2 rd us uppercut but couldn't get it. My converter is at pigs so this is on Xbox pad(gross!)

It seems the u3 reduces damage scaling. The earlier u do u3 the better. This is a different starter that may yield more damage if it can be extended to the one written above or something different. Please play around with it.

Ps
I got 3rd ds after the u3 but it is tough. Soooo many options but 51% and a knockdown is great but I think we can beat that too. A plus 50% reset would be sexy
The old Slide/dslash would be useful by now, god how i miss it:(

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
You mean:
jip b2 dslash 23 rd dslash xx b11f4 rd up slash xx 112

And that would only work if you launch them into the corner because you're starting your 1,1,2 on the 8th aerial hit.
oh your right i didnt realize i land in the corner after the up slash

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?

Ps
have u tried messin around with u3 u3 starter after this u can do 23 rd upslash etc.

Ninj

I messed and dabbled but I need more time and my converter back to really explore this.
fr stack Eddy Wang RedRaptor10

This is the best theory I have so far - it's basically fr stack's combo but with U3,DF1 added...unfortunately, I think I'm gonna need my hitbox (arrives monday) to test it since 360 pad is garbage and only makes me angry :)

B2,DB2 x U3,DF1 x 2,DF3,B2 -- 2,DF3,B2 xx 1,1,2 for an extra 1%...so far I can't get the timing.

Another one I thought might be possible but I'm not sure it is:

B2,DB2 x U3,DF1 x B2,DF3,B2 -- / xx 2,DF3,B2 xx 1,1,2

Remember the rule - a midscreen resets requires the 1 in 1,1,2 to be the 7th hit at the latest. The first down slash launcher is included in this count!