What's new

Strategy Sinestro's top 8 mid-screen combos + strategy!!!

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Cowboy and I were sharing ideas and he came up w idea of after the BNB instead of ji2 f2d13 ender do ji2 d1 and go for 50/50 or throw

What u think?

I'm making a guide ad will send to u and cowboy for approval and post it on the forums
I was thinking of a way to do a 50/50 when the opponent is shakled to far from sweep range. Off to the lab.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok PIG this is what I got in 5 minutes from that idea.....(b13-b3-j3-b12-shackles-j2-d1- 50/50 mix up 30%) It seems that you may have enough time to do a cross over but i'm not sure, either way it's dirty. Sinestro is getting stronger and stronger.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Hmmm that's actually a pretty good idea, especially against characters that outzone us (i.e. Deathstroke, Raven). And still does decent damage, I like it :)

And sounds good man.

Edit: Looking at the frame data, we could still do just the F2 alone. It gives the same advantage (+14) and gives a better mixup since there's a natural low after. Opponents might be more inclined to block low. I gotta test it though since there might be more pushback than the D1. What do you guys think?

I do like the b13 combos but online landing the b3 is really hard for me. Will definitely try these. Any advice for the b13 stuff? To the lab!

This is some nice stuff, so many things to try. So cowboy still ended up liking a badass villain with a classy mustache:)

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
I can hit it consistently with only maybe a few hours of practicing it, and my execution isn't the greatest as it is.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

prospic

Noob
After shackles you can d3 or b2 n then press f2d1 to make the opponent wake up.kind of like a reset or loop. Once the fireball hits you can do a ex meteor or do another shackles for another reset. Maybe I'm wrong and probably they can escape it.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok, after the d1 hits the opponent can block the cross over j3. However, you can confirm that it was blocked and cancel into axe of terror because axe of terror is safe on block.

My MLG strategy guide says that j3 leaves you at advantage on block. So it appears either way your safe.

Technically after a d1 you have 4 main options: d3-low sweep, b2-overhead, grab attempt, or cross over j3.

You could also try something with the f2d13 combo like SomeCubanGuy was saying.

Back to work.

against auto block AI 26% 5 hits with ji2, 3xx fear blast MB. 5 hits all projectiles should connect pushing opponent right back.

Correction; if you use ji3 you can get 30%

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
against auto block AI 26% 5 hits with ji2, 3xx fear blast MB. 5 hits all projectiles should connect pushing opponent right back.

Correction; if you use ji3 you can get 30%
I was just getting ready to post something about the standing 3. If you do (b13-3-shackles-15%) immediately dash forward, jump, then j2, I believe you get a safe jump. Not that it's a big deal, but a safe jump is a safe jump. PIG, Cowboy, Cuban, anyway you guys can confirm this.

I think you can get safe jump off of your anti-air as well (d2-3-shackles-11%)

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok, I believe this is indeed a safe jump. If the opponent does not block the j2 you can do the b13-3-shackles again to set up another safe jump or do any combo of your choice.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok guys, I have updated the original post with some meter and trait combos off his standing 3, b3, and f3. Standing 3 is a safe launcher that can lead to some really good damage.