What's new

Breakthrough Sinestro's possible midscreen reset

Here is something i did this morning. I wouldn't call it much of a breakthrough a lot of the credit goes to
@Pig Of The Hut
@WoundCowboy
@JHCRANE 14
@L0rdoftheFLY
@Under_The_Mayo
@LEGEND
all of you guys for the suggestions with these resets. But here is a crossup 70% with resets utilizing 2 Axe of terror and 2 traits.

this may very well have been posted already and if so i apologize but figured in case it wasn't I would anyways. Thanks for all the help with leveling up my game guys!

Here is something i did this morning. I wouldn't call it much of a breakthrough a lot of the credit goes to
@Pig Of The Hut
@WoundCowboy
@JHCRANE 14
@L0rdoftheFLY
@Under_The_Mayo
@LEGEND
all of you guys for the suggestions with these resets. But here is a crossup 70% with resets utilizing 2 Axe of terror and 2 traits.

this may very well have been posted already and if so i apologize but figured in case it wasn't I would anyways. Thanks for all the help with leveling up my game guys!
This is nice - like a Quan chi reset when you do a Jip on the tranced opponent and go into b3 1+2, 112 trance. But just as in MK9 I beleive this IS actually Blockable after Shackles between Ji2 and D1!

This is nice - like a Quan chi reset when you do a Jip on the tranced opponent and go into b3 1+2, 112 trance. But just as in MK9 I beleive this IS actually Blockable after Shackles between Ji2 and D1!
It is blockable. The mixup is pretty ambiguous with the jump in to low to overhead but if they block high the combo can be blocked but there is still the option of mb arachnid after b2.

It is blockable. The mixup is pretty ambiguous with the jump in to low to overhead but if they block high the combo can be blocked but there is still the option of mb arachnid after b2.
And there is always a garanteed option of MB Arachnide into reset #666.2< if you have full trait:)And by the way D1 is not a low its a mid)The game even says it in your video

And there is always a garanteed option of MB Arachnide into reset #666.2< if you have full trait:)And by the way D1 is not a low its a mid)The game even says it in your video
Sorry I'm currently at work and not thinking strait. The d1 should be a part of the combo anyways. What I mean is that most people have trouble seeing the overhead and even if they do you can arachnid mb on reaction for unblockable and continue 666.2 from there that is something I will also start working on. Thank you for the suggestions and my ba on the confusion.

Sorry I'm currently at work and not thinking strait. The d1 should be a part of the combo anyways. What I mean is that most people have trouble seeing the overhead and even if they do you can arachnid mb on reaction for unblockable and continue 666.2 from there that is something I will also start working on. Thank you for the suggestions and my ba on the confusion.
No man, no confusion:) I just meant that after learning the match up they'll probably just stand block there and MB will be required)

Phillip

Noob
You can always get 2 shakles when you do a naked one first. Can you do 3 shakles? Then theres a reset we talking about.
explane please cause i dont understand how you can get more then one shakles in a combo?im still new to him trying to pick up a second person to go with my Ares