What's new

Match-up Discussion Sinestro vs Scorpion (5-5 MU)

Le Froglet

GT: TheFrog 87
I think Pig's right although obviously not played against a Scorpion at that high level nore is my Sinestro at Pig's level what so ever but I do believe it is 5-5 and maybe 4-6 in Scorpions favour.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
After playing hours with Perfect Legend I feel the sinestro MU could be 5-5 or at worst 4-6 and i think he agrees with me.

With his permission i can upload some matches we played, commentate back over them and really dissect the match up for all to see.

Although Carl really hates me right now I <3 him for helping me and hope he wins evo either way.

Id like to do a session online streaming w carl so we can discuss it together but if he doesnt want me to post any matches then i can just do a large write up tomorrow in 2nd OP post which ill reserve

PLAYING TO W1N
legion666
WoundCowboy
SomeCubanGuy
LEGEND
@Sinestro CORE
JHCRANE 14 :)
+ 1 OP :)

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
On paper, this looks like shit. But I rapidly discovered DS/Scorp was not as bad as I initially thought either, so I'm definitely curious to see. Some footage would make my day.

RIF

Noob
*Impatiently Waiting

I still lose to Scorp, but I am getting better at the match-up. Watching these videos should give me a better idea on how to deal with him.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
cmong pig i love ya man, but Sinestro just gets raped in this MU. He has nothing.

This just in! Kenshi vs Jade is 5-5!
Incorrect man

If I have learned to go 5-5 w PL so can u and all

When PL wakes up from his beauty rest ill ask him about the video again, he was hella salty other night and didn't want to bother him cause when I'm salty I too do not wanna be bothered

New here, been lurking for a while. Been playing Injustice for a couple of weeks, not bad, not good, my win % is around 70% and I main Sinestro, Grundy for a fun-dy (ugh), and just picked up latern. I havent Played any good Scorpions or Sinestro's really and was wondering if anybody would like to play a couple games to give me a new look. I'm on Xbox. Let me know.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Imo Harley vs scorpion pre patch was 6-4 in harleys favor, after this hot patch it's way worse for scorpion now.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
No, but haven't lost to a scorpion, she can bait him really well, SS destroys him, gunshot interrupts spear and hellfire and if they aren't spot on with teleport she can block his teleport, plus since she is a jill of a trades you can switch playstyle straight away.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
No, but haven't lost to a scorpion, she can bait him really well, SS destroys him, gunshot interrupts spear and hellfire and if they aren't spot on with teleport she can block his teleport, plus since she is a jill of a trades you can switch playstyle straight away.
He stopped reading after "no"

maybe you both just suck in the match up or you both just suck

If he goes you know EC don't leave the EC
You've replaced reo as my most hated fgc person. You are such a weird emotional, egotistical, Napoleon complex having dude.

In related news, @reo is now my favorite.