What's new

Match-up Discussion Sinestro vs Scorpion (5-5 MU)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
After playing hours with Perfect Legend I feel the sinestro MU could be 5-5 or at worst 4-6 and i think he agrees with me.

With his permission i can upload some matches we played, commentate back over them and really dissect the match up for all to see.

Although Carl really hates me right now I <3 him for helping me and hope he wins evo either way.

Id like to do a session online streaming w carl so we can discuss it together but if he doesnt want me to post any matches then i can just do a large write up tomorrow in 2nd OP post which ill reserve

PLAYING TO W1N
legion666
WoundCowboy
SomeCubanGuy
LEGEND
@Sinestro CORE
JHCRANE 14 :)

Pig Of The Hut

Get out of here, fool.

Any zoning character versus Scorpion is 8:2.
No and honestly not just because PL is my friend I think he is hands down the best scorpion

He made me grow up tonight and just kept wrecking me until i figured it out then we went around even.

Sinestro has very good options in this mu. I feel very comfortable in it and want to help other characters level up.

I know from REO history he has a balling ass scorpion too but fact of the matter is this mu is very winnable.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
No and honestly not just because PL is my friend I think he is hands down the best scorpion

He made me grow up tonight and just kept wrecking me until i figured it out then we went around even.

Sinestro has very good options in this mu. I feel very comfortable in it and want to help other characters level up.

I know from REO history he has a balling ass scorpion too but fact of the matter is this mu is very winnable.
I still think Deathstroke is better than Sinestro overall, but I cannot do anything versus Scorpion. Neither can J360. This match up sucks for every zoning character if the Scorpion player knows what to do. Even pre-patch Deathstroke would lose.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

damn really? i gotta play PL scorpion, i feel the flash can beat scorpion if they try to go ham and do risky shit, the flash has the highest damage output in this game so that has to account for something right?

Pig Of The Hut

I still think Deathstroke is better than Sinestro overall, but I cannot do anything versus Scorpion. Neither can J360. This match up sucks for every zoning character if the Scorpion player knows what to do. Even pre-patch Deathstroke would lose.
I respectfully disagree

Respectfully because I too had not a god damn clue what to do vs scorpion but I realllllly do now

Pig Of The Hut

damn really? i gotta play PL scorpion, i feel the flash can beat scorpion if they try to go ham and do risky shit, the flash has the highest damage output in this game so that has to account for something right?
Im not saying reo isnt great

They are both top players so play either of them

maybe you both just suck in the match up or you both just suck

Pl will place higher than you at CEO and if he doesnt Ill commend you and congradulate you

regardless Show respect to the 2x evo mk champ
If he goes you know EC don't leave the EC

Enenra

Go to hell.
Rain would like a word with you

Scorpion beats everyone, tele is op and down to block is hard to do and dumb. We should just ban Scorpion, no losing MUs and he's the Kabal of Injustice