What's new

Guide Sinestro Optimum Combos

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
no, after you land a d3 the trait shot will hit them before they hit the ground allowing you to combo

No!!! If the opponent holds back/down after the d3 they will block the trait.

Get another person to do it with you. Have them block after the d3 and the trait will be blocked. Regardless if the opponent has hit the ground or not.

This is not a legit combo...and has been posted on this forum many times. Your not the first one to discover this...sorry.

It's not a true combo...trust me.

KHAOTIC_UNCLE-_-CREEPY

The CreepFather
No!!! If the opponent holds back/down after the d3 they will block the trait.

Get another person to do it with you. Have them block after the d3 and the trait will be blocked. Regardless if the opponent has hit the ground or not.

This is not a legit combo...and has been posted on this forum many times. Your not the first one to discover this...sorry.

It's not a true combo...trust me.
ohhh well that's disappointing :( thanks for the info tho

joeldm

Noob
B3 e B13 combos - meterless, no trait or interactables

B3 combos
j3, j2, f2d13 = 32%
j3, j2, b231 = 34% (distance dependent)
j3, j2, 22 or 1B2, db1, j2, b231 = 36% (easy)
j3, j2, 22 or 1B2, db1, j3, b231 = 37%

B13 combos
b3, j3, j2, b231 = 33%, start j2 = 37%
b3, j3, j2, 22 or 1B2, db1, j2, b231 = 35%, start j2 = 38% (easy)
b3, j3, j2, 22 or 1B2, db1, j3, b231 = 36%, start j2 = 40%

joeldm

Noob
Other combos that can connect B13 after shackles.
They all end with b13, b3, j3, j2, B231:

1b2, shackles, JN2 = 27%, start j2 = 32%
d1, shackles, JN2 = 28%, start j2 = 33%
b1, shackles, JN2 = 29%, start j2 = 32%
f2d1, shackles, j2 = 29% (1st hit blocked) / 31, start j2 = 35%
111, shackles, JN2 = 34%, start j2 = 38%

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
If we are going for optimized damage

B3,ji3,st.2,b12,schackles etc / st.2 adds 1%

Corner
J2,f2d13,d1,b2,f2d13,112, schackles etc. /b2 adds 1%

Corner
B2,d1,f2d13,112,schackles etc.

Last edited:

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
St.2 actually adds 2% if you end the combo into vortex it looks cool and it's not that hard to hit

You just b.3,Jf.3 (here is the important part it all depends on how you hit jf.3 you want to hit it late but not too late you kind off want to pop your opponent up so when you hit st.2 they are high enough for b12 to
connect)

Once you land once and get a feel for it the timing is much easier

I also wanted to add d1,schackle combos in the corner

Corner D1 Schackles starter

Nj2,f2d13,112 mb boulder,112 arachnid 30%

Nj2,f2d13,112,trait charge,d1,112 arachnid 25%

F3,nj2 axe,112 arachnid 26%

Nj2,f2d13,d1,f2d13 112 arachnid is probably possible but I forgot to test it

lawgamer

Noob
There're a lot of vortex setups in the first post. Could someone explain Sinestro's vortex?
Some other thread describes it as j3/air Axe after j2 hits. Don't understand it - j attack and axes can both be blocked standing.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
There're a lot of vortex setups in the first post. Could someone explain Sinestro's vortex?
Some other thread describes it as j3/air Axe after j2 hits. Don't understand it - j attack and axes can both be blocked standing.
Axe is non-crossup and jump 3 is cross up

TKB

Noob
Yes that's true; it's not a vortex that involves guessing to block high or low but rather left and right. The basic idea is to land b12-shackles; as soon as the shackles hit, jump in 2 and then immediately do instant air fear axe(fake crossup) or do a real crossup with instant air jump 3.

There are many different ways to set this up and create guessing games for your opponent but what I've described above is the basic concept of how it works. Hope that helps.

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
Found something pretty interesting while in the lab. When you do a corner combo and put them in shackles you can end the combo with 22d2 dash forward and it will reverse there wakeups. Makes his corner game that much scarier.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Found something pretty interesting while in the lab. When you do a corner combo and put them in shackles you can end the combo with 22d2 dash forward and it will reverse there wakeups. Makes his corner game that much scarier.
Yeah we figured this out a while ago. The problem is that it is inconsistent and that sometimes the wakeups don't cross up and they just get up anyway. I'll try to experiment with it more in matches but everytime I've tried to do it in a real match, I've been hit by a wakeup.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Meterless corner combo I use is: F2D13 D1 B2 D1 112 Shackles J2 F2D13 D1 Arachnid
Yeah I actually posted that combo above but I started with j.2 that's probably why u might of missed it

I'm just going to leave this here :D
Sinestro Watch Yo Dome Combo:

I actually figured out I could of added an extra overhead tats why I havnt posted this I need to re-record with the extra OH

Yeah I actually posted that combo above but I started with j.2 that's probably why u might of missed it

I'm just going to leave this here :D
Sinestro Watch Yo Dome Combo:

I actually figured out I could of added an extra overhead tats why I havnt posted this I need to re-record with the extra OH
Oops sorry. And yeah I saw this vid because I'm subscribed to you lol :)