What's new

Sindel Parry Cancel Infinite

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes please man ^ the sucky thing about yousend it is that it expires after a week....

So if you can upload it to youtube please do cause yousend it blows...

here you go mkf, JUST FOR YOU, i recorded this and uploaded it.

http://download.yousendit.com/872C543F6923DCF1

to everyone else - notice the new quality of my vids, i figured out how to cap directly to my computer now, now all thats left is buying a new vcr with s-video on it. although, im satisfied with this for now.

thats the hold up on the new movies, ive been re-recording alot of stuff with my new quality and TONS of new stuff.. gonna be taking my time, and i work every other day on it for about 10 hours a night,last 2 hours im just editing it, encoding, etc...

should be out soon though

later, enjoy the combo

kazlaz said:
whats the parrying system like in these 3d games?

did they copy it from sf3?
theres one parry for everything and it gives full recovery and huge combos off everything

there are some things that cannot be parried, mostly all unsafe attacks..

theres alot of startup frames for it so if a hit is coming at you and you parry it, youll see the parry animation, but itll just block the hit instead of parrying because the animation takes too long to fully connect

however, duck parrys ( parrying while ducking ) have no startup frames and are instant parrys with no startup frames... and are extremly broke...

did i miss anything? im not too familiar with how parrys are suppose to work. but ive never played sf3 so i cant tell you how they compare.

i do know they fucked them up in mka though, they made them too unsafe, and when you recover, you cant even move, so even if u can block, i can just walk up and throw you.

parry canceling is the only thing that makes the system deep. noone other then me uses them or knows how to. but most people will react to the animation before they see what it is and try to parry. ill just cancel the parry when u try to parry me, walk up up to you, and do a huge combo for your lifebar.

likewise i can just parry cancel and watch how u react to each one and confuse the hell out of you, parry cancel 4 or 5 times walk up, mixup with a parry/parry cancel/attacks/throws/duck parrys/ducks/midblocking/ etc....... mka breaks down to lows... very sad...

but like i said, noone really uses it other then me.

parry cancels also avoid throws.. if you walk up to me and i block, i cant avoid the throw because the block animations are too long and you can be thrown while going to duck even if you duck the throw before it connects.

with parry canceling, i can avoid the throw, and duck. then counter.

parry canceling also speeds up the startup frames sometimes depending on the move you do after it. ( example: b3 in hapkido, he will start the sweep lower. )

hope this answers your question. let me know if theres anything else u need

later

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, ok thanks check for the youtube vid the quality is fine it's just yousend it often gives people a hard time viewing vids.

Interesting