[MENTION=5]KINGSHAZ33m[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8368]RunwayMafia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4270]Magnet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6472]AU_SUCK[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8269]Husteen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8236]EndofGameBoss[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION]

And myself so that's 8

I have all of you guys on my psn list except endofgameboss and au_suck so I'll add you guys tonight. I'll Make the private "Sindel of the hill" at 11:30pm tonight and I'll invite those that ate online and who eventually sign on.

I'm not going to stream I'm too lazy plus it won't look right. If anyone else wants to cap or stream go ahead.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Husteen

Noob.
i've heard that there's less lag in private rooms. we also won't have strangers interrupting our fights with some non-sindel characters =]

edit: yeah, i've never been outside of the pacific timezone and don't really wanna be lol. so... according to that website, you're 3 hours ahead of me which means i will start playing at like 8 =]

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Lets play what time is it in MT!!!!

On a serious note... make a room.

EDIT: There's six time zones, if you're not counting the Samoans or Guam or islands like those.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Cool. I get off from work at 10 so this works.

[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION], I believe you already added me? I received a friend invite with a message that said, "its dancock" lol. My id is TotteryManx
[MENTION=8269]Husteen[/MENTION], you're going to be on there!?!!?!? *cries*

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Lol...Thanks Husteen...NO PRESSURE! ;) Oh, and Dan, don't listen to Oliver (Admiral), keep it private...I would be more than upset if Edenian commoners came into our room and disrupted this A-list event! So yeah, create a private room. And remember people, whoever is Queen of the hill has to be Sindel!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
***cough cough*** king of the hill or sindel of the hill.
And admiral is just trying to invade us with his woolay.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
[MENTION=8368]RunwayMafia[/MENTION] you can be the queen I'll be the king :p

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'm invade-able :p

[MENTION=4270]Magnet[/MENTION] were all the best :)

Husteen

Noob.
okay, i'm not salty anymore. sorry guys, that wasn't fun =/
i wanted each of us to see the different ways we use sindel. for example, dan's cock can zone, magnet had surprisingly effective levitate cancel mixups, and i have combos - though i didn't really get to do any =[ a jumping, fireball war doesn't really help anyone improve and i personally find it boring.

not to mention less than half of the participants showed up *mean look*

and maybe mileena should be banned from sindel of the hill because she's so annoying!!! XD

DanCock

Cock Master!!
okay, i'm not salty anymore. sorry guys, that wasn't fun =/
i wanted each of us to see the different ways we use sindel. for example, dan's cock can zone, magnet had surprisingly effective levitate cancel mixups, and i have combos - though i didn't really get to do any =[ a jumping, fireball war doesn't really help anyone improve and i personally find it boring.

not to mention less than half of the participants showed up *mean look*

and maybe mileena should be banned from sindel of the hill because she's so annoying!!! XD
yea i was just about to pm both you and magnet to just have us pick who ever but then you both just left.. i was like :( i wanted to play for a whiel tonight and you both left i was sad.

and yea i hate KOTH, i cant deal with playing different fighters and its laggier.. i hope to play all you guys again but maybe no more Sindel of the hill. 1 v 1 is my thing..

ill do this again if you guys want though.