What's new

Sindel KOTH get together (PSN)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ok seems like few of us want to have a sindel koth get together online.

So let's decide on a date and time.

For myself the best time would be Wednesday night October 19th or Thursday the 20th

Wednesday night at 11:30pm est
Thursday after 9pm est.

Few things I'd want to discuss also.

Should it just be sindel vs sindel always? Or should we mix it up with sindel vs who ever with sindel vs sindel matches. But sindel must always be one of the characters and atleast every other match or 2 matches a sindel mirror is a must.

Let's discuss what we want to do, when and who's in. Who should host? Who should stream if possible. I could but it won't look great unless I can find a A/V cord.

Who cares if your a good player or not. It's online no one will judge you. Just have fun

[MENTION=8368]RunwayMafia[/MENTION] had a good idea ~ the KIng must always be sindel and the challenger can be who ever they want.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Try again, i deleted a bunch of people last night. I hate that our lists are limited. But on top of that I'm sick and tired of people fucking making 500 names. I have had one since day one of ps3 launch.

KingShaz

In the Shadows
Try again, i deleted a bunch of people last night. I hate that our lists are limited. But on top of that I'm sick and tired of people fucking making 500 names. I have had one since day one of ps3 launch.

Alright I'm going to add you later then, and yea the names are annoying sometimes. I delete people after they go 20 days inactive.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Ohhh I'm def. in! Tomorrow works great for me. I agree with the rules (I can't stand the Sindel mirror match but as you know I got my girl Kitana)...hmmm...maybe the "King" has to always pick Sindel and the challenger can either pick Sindel or whomever? Either way, count me in!

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
i can be in on this tomorrow night since i'll be gone from home yet again this weekend starting on Thurs....

Runway's idea regarding who plays sindel seems alright-the King has to pick sindel whereas the challenger can pick her or a secondary character.?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea. Agree good idea [MENTION=8368]RunwayMafia[/MENTION] KIng must be sindel.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I can't make it any night this week except for maybe Saturday. So I'm afraid I'll have to sit this one out.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
I would so want to do this. But I don't have a PlayStation. So sucky!!!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
[MENTION=8269]Husteen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2531]Delriach[/MENTION]i
[MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5797]TheChad_87[/MENTION]
you guys going to join us or are you guys busy wednesday night?

Husteen

Noob.
yes, i wanna play! but... it's wednesday night right now... are you guys playing?
we can only have 8 people in koth so is the list full already?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yes, i wanna play! but... it's wednesday night right now... are you guys playing?
we can only have 8 people in koth so is the list full already?
its wednesday morning right now ;) your in on this..

[MENTION=6472]AU_SUCK[/MENTION] kool ill add you or you add me to PSN..

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Sorry, [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] ... I just saw this.

& I haven't played with Sindel since the last time I used her against you -_-

hahaha! Thanks for invite, though. And we had some great games 1v1. ^_^

AU_SUCK

MEOW
what time this morning? i got to go to school at 10 cst so anytime after that. but for now i gotta go to bed.

Husteen

Noob.
its wednesday morning right now ;) your in on this..

[MENTION=6472]AU_SUCK[/MENTION] kool ill add you or you add me to PSN..
wednesday morning?! darn time difference.

just send me a message when we're starting this thing lol.
it will be... sindel of the hill! dun dunn duuuuuun!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
OMG [MENTION=8269]Husteen[/MENTION] [MENTION=6472]AU_SUCK[/MENTION] you two are funny.. 1st if you read the very first post its says "11:30pm EST WEDNESDAY NIGHT"
then husteen said, but its wednesday night right now, which is FALSE it is AM, am = morning there for its wednesday morning RIGHT NOW.. we are ding this WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHICH IS NOT FOR ANOTHER 2O HOURS....

Husteen

Noob.
OMG [MENTION=8269]Husteen[/MENTION] [MENTION=6472]AU_SUCK[/MENTION] you two are funny.. 1st if you read the very first post its says "11:30pm EST WEDNESDAY NIGHT"
then husteen said, but its wednesday night right now, which is FALSE it is AM, am = morning there for its wednesday morning RIGHT NOW.. we are ding this WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHICH IS NOT FOR ANOTHER 2O HOURS....
how do you dislike a post?! lol jk.
technically it's wednesday morning but it's more tuesday night.

one of the commentators said you play standing up on your podium at home.... do you?
i sit on my bed with a blanky ^.^

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
one of the commentators said you play standing up on your podium at home.... do you?
[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION]: God, I hope not. You'd have major charlie horses after one of our multiple hour marathons.

Edit: Heehee. That sounds dirty :p

DanCock

Cock Master!!
how do you dislike a post?! lol jk.
technically it's wednesday morning but it's more tuesday night.

i sit on my bed with a blanky ^.^
i actually do LOL i bring it to tournaments with me also.. im the big weirdo hauling it around.. which commentator said that?? what tourney?

[MENTION=5797]TheChad_87[/MENTION] no it doesnt bother me at all. its the only way i can play.

leek

Noob
i actually do LOL i bring it to tournaments with me also.. im the big weirdo hauling it around.. which commentator said that?? what tourney?

[MENTION=5797]TheChad_87[/MENTION] no it doesnt bother me at all. its the only way i can play.
I'm not involved but i believe summer jam.