What's new

Sindel KOTH get together (PSN)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Oh dont be bitches...any respect for my like 9 win streak....sorry I had to leave...cmon...who was the queen of the hilll... *cough cough *

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
So I take it the sindel of the hill thing didn't go well as planed?!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Oh dont be bitches...any respect for my like 9 win streak....sorry I had to leave...cmon...who was the queen of the hilll... *cough cough *
Who's being a bitch? And who cares how many games some one won online and especially in KOTH. ???

Wow I really dislike it when some one gets cocky over wins.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Husteen

Noob.
yea i was just about to pm both you and magnet to just have us pick who ever but then you both just left.. i was like :( i wanted to play for a whiel tonight and you both left i was sad.

and yea i hate KOTH, i cant deal with playing different fighters and its laggier.. i hope to play all you guys again but maybe no more Sindel of the hill. 1 v 1 is my thing..

ill do this again if you guys want though.
if only three people are gonna show up then i think it's better if a small group of us go to a random koth lobby and fight there. other players most likely won't pick sindel and we get to see how our respective sindels do against different characters/players - which was kind of the point in the first place.
i know dancock doesn't like koth but i almost exclusively play that.

Husteen

Noob.
oh and dan, i don't know why but it wouldn't let me invite you after you got disconnected. i wasn't being a jack@$$.
why do you often get disconnected, anyways?
are yo playing on wifi?
is your router a toaster?
do you have dial up?
is someone else in your house streaming netflix?
haha =P

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Well, if you all want games against a non-Sindel,, I'd definitely be willing to play in the next one if/when there is one.
I pretty much suck with everyone except Cyrax, Mileena, & Jade though, and Jade is a bitch to play online, especially in KotH.

I actually don't much like KotH unless it's for extremely friendly and casual games. Competitive matches are almost always better 1v1. Less dropped combos and lag in general.

Hell, I'll even pick Sindel if I'm ever King and take the loss like a bitch. It's more fun when different people get to play anyway. :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dan...I was clearly joking around.....calm down...I had fun with you guys
Sorry that wasnt directed at you my bad.. it was directed at anyone that actually gets cocky over wins online.. sorry about that.. **hugs and kisses, with a little reach around??***

oh and dan, i don't know why but it wouldn't let me invite you after you got disconnected. i wasn't being a jack@$$.
why do you often get disconnected, anyways?
are yo playing on wifi?
is your router a toaster?
do you have dial up?
is someone else in your house streaming netflix?
haha =P
its something that started with the new patch oddly. it disconnects once a night when i play online.. i dont know what causes it. i have cable turbo speed, i play directly connected to cable modem when i play online. i dont fuck around like other people do with their wireless or DSL shit,..

SZSR

Noob
Hey, do you guys think I could join in with my Smoke? I don't have much match-up knowledge on Sindel and fighting Dancock has helped a lot, trying to fight all the Sindels will help me get a well-rounded view on the character.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hey, do you guys think I could join in with my Smoke? I don't have much match-up knowledge on Sindel and fighting Dancock has helped a lot, trying to fight all the Sindels will help me get a well-rounded view on the character.
no smokes allowed.. boo hiss go away MEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWW HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

:p jkjkj next time we do this and your on ill invite you.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Sorry that wasnt directed at you my bad.. it was directed at anyone that actually gets cocky over wins online.. sorry about that.. **hugs and kisses, with a little reach around??***

its something that started with the new patch oddly. it disconnects once a night when i play online.. i dont know what causes it. i have cable turbo speed, i play directly connected to cable modem when i play online. i dont fuck around like other people do with their wireless or DSL shit,..
LOL...I had a lot of fun...I had some friends over and I said "hey guys, take a shot everytime the white haired chick shoots a purple fireball...they gasped! And ggs to you as well CircusFreakSho...we Sindel-Sheeva-Kitana players must represent!

SZSR

Noob
no smokes allowed.. boo hiss go away MEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWW HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

:p jkjkj next time we do this and your on ill invite you.
You guys never let me play with you :( :p

Yeah, i'll make sure to accept (when people aren't playing with me offline)

Husteen

Noob.
i was gonna say no smokes allowed. period. end of discussion. but sometimes it's fun to fight a smoke even thought they run away and hold their widdle parry move so i can't projectile XD

cirkusfreaksho: thanks =] i remember you being in the koth room and i remember fighting Cruz_Controll but i don't remember how our matches went :s

Dan: lol at reach around.

seriously... is everyone here a g@y guy? i know sindel's like the cher of mk but i didn't think 100% of her fan base is homos XD that's why i said, "if NRS don't patch sindel, they're gonna make a lot of g@y guys mad." lol

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
**hugs and kisses, with a little reach around??***
***Spits water all over the screen*** Bahahahahahahahaha! Dammit! I gotta stop taking a drink before reading your posts.

seriously... is everyone here a g@y guy? i know sindel's like the cher of mk but i didn't think 100% of her fan base is homos XD that's why i said, "if NRS don't patch sindel, they're gonna make a lot of g@y guys mad." lol
My bisexuality must be what's holding me back from being a top tier Sindel ...
The love of vagina is keeping Cyrax at the top of my list, but my love of penis keeps me lurking in your forum ... ;) Haha!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i was gonna say no smokes allowed. period. end of discussion. but sometimes it's fun to fight a smoke even thought they run away and hold their widdle parry move so i can't projectile XD

cirkusfreaksho: thanks =] i remember you being in the koth room and i remember fighting Cruz_Controll but i don't remember how our matches went :s

Dan: lol at reach around.

basically sindel and kitana have a huge gay male fan base. the sindel players arent in the closet while half the kitana fan boys are. sindel fans = tops kitana = bottoms.. fans of both = vers :p LOLOL

Husteen

Noob.
basically sindel and kitana have a huge gay male fan base. the sindel players arent in the closet while half the kitana fan boys are. sindel fans = tops kitana = bottoms.. fans of both = vers :p LOLOL
hahaha! while i think that's 99% true i think some straight boys use kitana because she's so beastly. CD jr's brother uses kitana.
i think it might be the other way around with the tops and bottoms thing. it's also a funny way for an inexperienced guy to decide what he wants XD

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Wow and I thought I was a top only because I need to always have control...but now I know its because I use sindel....dan that made my day ;)

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
lmao, that's probably right. it's a g@y thing to pick women characters. you must think sindel is cool and pretty but not be attracted to her to be good with her.
You're right. I try my best, but halfway through each match, when she does a levitate and her boobies jiggle, I have to go fap ... I think that's my problem.

Sorry about the "v" word.

Husteen

Noob.
You're right. I try my best, but halfway through each match, when she does a levitate and her boobies jiggle, I have to go fap ... I think that's my problem.

Sorry about the "v" word.
lol. sub zero's slide became a tad more effective when his mk3 costume was released if ya know what i mean, but not one picks that costume because it's supposedly bugged.

it's okay.... just don't say it again or any of the sugar coated words for it. i have a tummy ache now >.<