What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
Has anyone ever played around with using Sindel's enhanced scream to escape the corner? It's not something I've really seen any Sindel's use, but I don't know if the risk is work the meter usage.

...but... if you see your opponent approaching you with your back to the corner, would it be worth it to cancel the scream and dash forward into a position changing throw?:confused:

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Has anyone ever played around with using Sindel's enhanced scream to escape the corner? It's not something I've really seen any Sindel's use, but I don't know if the risk is work the meter usage.

...but... if you see your opponent approaching you with your back to the corner, would it be worth it to cancel the scream and dash forward into a position changing throw?:confused:
delraichi (i know i spelled that wrong..) he does it..

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery

This i might have to try!

Bt like Sindelia said its a very risky move. Lost of meter and easy to be poked out of.
I wonder would she have another option to get her out. Would full levi dash forward get her out quick enough? hmm.

im not a big fan of her 311 string outside of combos.
31 ~ 1 can be poked out of or armored out

and unless there's a jp involved, I think 3,1 isnt guaranteed on block also

Seapeople

This one's for you
im not a big fan of her 311 string outside of combos.
31 ~ 1 can be poked out of or armored out

and unless there's a jp involved, I think 3,1 isnt guaranteed on block also
I agree. It's really dumb that this string has so many holes because it could otherwise be really useful in the corner.
31 can also be armored, and 31b2 has a huge gap. If I could change one thing about Sindel it would probably be to take the frame gaps out of these strings and make 31b2 a low because that would make her corner game much more threatening.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
since the other day watching delriach play he used the enh scream on wakeup to get the inv frames then cancelled into a jip and got a full combo vs ribbz smoke. it works sometimes. not something i would do too much but it is useful to get away from people that like to pressure her a lot on wakeup. her normal wakeups are all interruptable, so its good to get the extra inv frames to get away. her meter building capabilities make it viable.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Does d4 levi cancel hit/block have any use ?
very important part of her corner pressure and midscreen gives great advantage. guaranteed after a 2levicancel. any way you can put yourself at plus frames is a necessity with sindel since her normals are so slow. good for creating whiff punishes on c0unter attempts. one thing i like is doing 2 or 21 levicancel to d4 levicancel to 44fb or 44 d1 cartwheel or 44 block poke and counter. nice little sequence that builds good meter and is pretty safe.

Can someone give me some tips with this combo in the corner.
4,4,U4,1,scream ?****!!! JIP,3,1,B2,1,111 hairwhip
I cant find a way to connect the JIP I alway seems to late and my opponent is behind me is there something special to do ?

Can someone give me some tips with this combo in the corner.
4,4,U4,1,scream ?****!!! JIP,3,1,B2,1,111 hairwhip
I cant find a way to connect the JIP I alway seems to late and my opponent is behind me is there something special to do ?
After the yell, jump over them, then jump back over them with a JP

Id like to have the input of the back dash jump seems more reliable :)
My ideal combo in the wall (you can use whatever you want, but the jumping tech for the JP is included)

31B2, U4, 1 yell, JUMP OVER THEM, JUMP BACK (so if you're on the left side UP Forward, land on ground, UP Forward into JP 31 B2, d1 cartwheel

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
What is the percentage of damage of the instant air fireball after say 311?. 311 gives you 15 % but how much is it total with the instant air fireball that doesn't register as a combo? I need to know for my Punishment Guide.
DanCock Sindelia Mr. Mileena

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
You can block the fireball so long as you're not trying to tech roll, at least that's what I thought.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Has anybody found d1~levi fb to be useful? It hops over d3 counterpokes but not much else. I don't play Sindel enough to know if there's any practical reason to use this so I'll that up to you guys lol

Has anybody found d1~levi fb to be useful? It hops over d3 counterpokes but not much else. I don't play Sindel enough to know if there's any practical reason to use this so I'll that up to you guys lol
No, don't ever do d1 or d3 into levi cancel. For pokes, stick to d4 levi cancel at best.

Seapeople

This one's for you
No, don't ever do d1 or d3 into levi cancel. For pokes, stick to d4 levi cancel at best.
Cool, thanks. I mainly meant d1~levi fb (not levi cancel) for getting out of pressure similar to d1~cartwheel. The only real benefit of using it over the cartwheel that I've found is that it hops over d3 counterpoke attempts. Probably not worth using overall though.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Is any sindel player aware that u can punish mileenas ex teleport with standing 1,ex scream if the opponent does not throw a sai after? There seems to be just a small enough window to do it after the second kick before she touches the ground to block. I could be just reading into something that may not work but I'm just curious to see if anyone else has come up with options to punishing her ex teleport without having to crotch block the second kick.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
So you could as well go for 1 dash 111 special?
i know duck+d1 scream/hw is the go to punish but for some reason d1 for me whiffs, maybe its my late reaction. lol
but as far as doing 1 dash 111 special i havent attempted that...it may work.

but i was trying to get a vid up of it bt every time i set the record feature and then watch it back it doesnt it capture it....just a bunch of weird inputs during playback. lol.