What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Omg! I demand that you record some of our sets...I have some wonderful drinking games planned with our Sindel mirrors, te hee he.
Lol I'll get it all set up tonight so I'm ready to cap whenever.

Only thing I don't like about it is I have to play in composite and not in hdmi :( but whatever.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I hate EX step up with a passion. That is all.

(I also like how 4,4 B1,2 Step Up still works, that has been my BnB forever)

Ms_ERN

Noob
Do you mean d4, 4, then a special? I use d4, df2 and most times I can go right into a b3, f2 from there.
not really sure how you want this organized but i think i have useful info not many sindel users know.
4 becomes uninterruptible after a landed D4 on a standing opponent, unless you're playing someone who keeps mashing parry. they can't use any attack without armor or jump away.
and if they start blocking the D4, use D4>step up.

i have some ideas but can't test them until they decide to release the patch for ps3 =/

swag1

EX smash solves all
Sindel New Anti-Wakeup/Guaranteed Fireball Comb

Alright so basically when you do this they stand back up without getting a chance to use a wakeup and get a guaranteed Instant Air Fireball, which is not included in the 25% damage shown. This gives you advantage and can jump back for zoning or in for pressure.

Back 3, Forward 2, 3 ~ Yell, JIP, 1 1 Back 2 ~ Instant Air Close Fireball

I'm almost positive this hasn't been discovered, if it has, tell me.

EDIT: When tested against others online, and not just against the computer, the fireball is not guaranteed.

Has anyone tried using Sindel's Fly linked to a fast string amd cancelled with block to gain unbeatable frame advantage similar to kabal's nomad dash cancel.

Ive been trying but im not good enough at linking the fly yet

According to frame data, 2 flight cancel, 21 flight cancel, 311 flight cancel and D4 flight cancel are all advantage on block. Only one that's inescapable without armor is D4 flight cancel it seems. Unless I'm doing the math wrong.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
She doesn't have and type of frame trap. Her attacks that could cause this all hit high and come out slower then what kabal could do. All her foe has to do is d1, jump or just hit her with their own fast frame attack. The only character this is worth using against Is sindel herself.

Flight cancel is nothing like the dash.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
She doesn't have and type of frame trap. Her attacks that could cause this all hit high and come out slower then what kabal could do. All her foe has to do is d1, jump or just hit her with their own fast frame attack. The only character this is worth using against Is sindel herself.

Flight cancel is nothing like the dash.

Out of curiosity, would you agree that it could be somewhat useful to use a levi. cancel> 1,1,1> low fb/cartweel very sparingly, maybe once or twice in a match? I sometimes do this and if they're not expecting it, I can get pretty reasonable results.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Out of curiosity, would you agree that it could be somewhat useful to use a levi. cancel> 1,1,1> low fb/cartweel very sparingly, maybe once or twice in a match? I sometimes do this and if they're not expecting it, I can get pretty reasonable results.
Ofcourse use it often if you can.

I was just saying that it annoys me when people think its like the kabal dash. Kabal has low frame attacks other then low pokes. Which enhances his block advantages.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
end combos with 3,1,1 instant flight air fireball.

also there is a sindel general discussion thread stickied at the top of this forum. use that thread to post new ideas and info.. ill be merging this thread with that one :)

ucrosh02

Noob
I just have a doubt about the Sindel's position in fight, because I don't know if she has to attack hand to hand or a long distance. I have no experience in match with her, I'm still learning to play with her....

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I just have a doubt about the Sindel's position in fight, because I don't know if she has to attack hand to hand or a long distance. I have no experience in match with her, I'm still learning to play with her....
If Sindel has bar leader, and you've already won a round, it's better keep distance and go for zoning game. Keepaway, sort of.

ucrosh02

Noob
If Sindel has bar leader, and you've already won a round, it's better keep distance and go for zoning game. Keepaway, sort of.
oh thanks, I didn't understand very well the zoning but I'll study more... I thought Sindel is wicky because of her position in tier, but if I like her, I'll play with her ^^

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
oh thanks, I didn't understand very well the zoning but I'll study more... I thought Sindel is wicky because of her position in tier, but if I like her, I'll play with her ^^
Zoning concept is easy to understand : you rely in moves that, while keep you safe, from a secure distance, from enemy attacks, you try to control the pace of match, reducing mobility of your opponent ....
In Sindel's case, she use her deadly combination of air fireball, normal fireball, and low fireball, from distance, usually, full screen distance, to obligate the enemy to stay as much as possible, in the other side of screen, and , blocking or jumping, with hard time for advance and try to counter-attack. This way, Sindel build bar meter for herself, and do chip damage in the enemy, at the same time hehe :D
Hope this helps !!
:D

ucrosh02

Noob
Zoning concept is easy to understand : you rely in moves that, while keep you safe, from a secure distance, from enemy attacks, you try to control the pace of match, reducing mobility of your opponent ....
In Sindel's case, she use her deadly combination of air fireball, normal fireball, and low fireball, from distance, usually, full screen distance, to obligate the enemy to stay as much as possible, in the other side of screen, and , blocking or jumping, with hard time for advance and try to counter-attack. This way, Sindel build bar meter for herself, and do chip damage in the enemy, at the same time hehe :D
Hope this helps !!
:D
Oh thanks, you helped me so much, I understood, because I read many things about this and had many thing unnecessary :p

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Tell me something about Ermac, Mr. Cock & the Sindellians.

The Queen of MILF Kombat is far better at what she does than the unsuspecting fighter would imagine, so I'm trying to avoid being the unsuspecting fighter. Maybe I just suck at reading which Fireball she's gonna throw, but it seems like everytime I try and get inside or around her, I'm getting shelled out and Cartwheeled in the face before I can say boo.
How does this fight play out?

Urichinan

@Urichinan

The Queen of MILF Kombat is far better at what she does than the unsuspecting fighter would imagine, so I'm trying to avoid being the unsuspecting fighter. Maybe I just suck at reading which Fireball she's gonna throw, but it seems like everytime I try and get inside or around her, I'm getting shelled out and Cartwheeled in the face before I can say boo.
Patiently.

You need to match her fireballs from afar, jump over any fireballs you can, and try to get close enough for a Teleslam. Teleport whenever there's an opening, that's Sindel's biggest nightmare, teleporting characters. Try to find the openings, and then approach at mid-range.

This is one of the BnB's I am currently using.

With or without Jump punch, 4,4 1..quick dash, 1 normal scream, jp 3,1,1 insta levi fireball to otg them from faraway. does 30%, with 2% extra chip on an otg, or an extra 8% on the otg if they do not block, plus, its more meter for you.

@Somberness

Sometimes, instead of doing 311 during my combo, i like doing 31, dash in b1,2 as a reset.
My question is would it be faster if i do 31, levi cancel into b1,2 or should i just do 3,1 dash in since it has a pretty good cancel time.

thanks

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
Does anyone have any input on ending combos with f1,2 instead of 3,1,1 , to continue pressure and possibly go for resets? Or does everyone do this anyway and I'm posting something obvious?

such as
4,4, 1, scream jip f1,2 dash

and then following up with either

1. 3,1 low fb/cartwheel/ levi cancel 1,1,1
2. grab
3. 2,1 ex scream/ cartwheel/low fb/levi cancel 1,1,1
4. b1, 2

DanCock

Cock Master!!

If you are using ermac you are at an advantage in this fight. When I get home later I'll let you know.