What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Art Lean

Noob
Does anyone have all of her gear? I have all her kwan daos but I’m legit stuck at 29/30 for both her helm and boots. I’m at 39/40 for her skins but I know that skin hasn’t been released yet.

That 29/30 is killing me tho lol
The tower's running right now!

Art Lean

Noob
I’ve already done that tower unfortunately lol
Ah ok sorry, I was on 38 out of 40 skins and 29 out of 30 on all gear... so this unlocked one more skin for me and completed all gear. It's Born to Privilege that I'm still awaiting to unlock (and really want regardless). Is that the same one for you?

Raider

Noob
Never wanted to say this but gameplay wise and only gameplay wise i find her really boring. I am not sure what it is exactly but i feel like she is missing something. I am only playing few characters in MK11 because of this same reason. And it's a shame because i love her design and everything else about her.

Zviko

Noob
Never wanted to say this but gameplay wise and only gameplay wise i find her really boring. I am not sure what it is exactly but i feel like she is missing something. I am only playing few characters in MK11 because of this same reason. And it's a shame because i love her design and everything else about her.
Exactly how I feel.

Raider

Noob
Seriously, her levitation is just useless as it is. Her weapon... what's the point exactly? For 2 slow strings?? Projectile being an ability? What a joke.

Seobones

Noob
So it's been more than a month now, what do people think of Sindel overall at decent/high level ?
I though her community would be more vocal. Even her discord is dead :(

I've being playing her exclusivly since her release and having a lot of fun with v1 and just recently started playing v2.

I do struggle a lot close range because of her horrible pokes and versus zoning obviously since I don't play V3.
Why is her d3 13 frame ? b2 13 frame low launch is "safe", why would I do d3 ?
I'm curious on the balance logic NRS had when they designed her frame.

Unfortunately, today patch didn't do her good , she "lost" a potencial throw KB and damage on all her optimals that involved jump kicks
Like her j Kick kombo in v2 in the corner went from 400 to 280 something. :mad:

Thought Dragon and Tweedy were going to main her but they dropped her already apparently. :confused:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
The universal jump-in scaling change killed v2, so, uh.
Was gunna say that V2 was definitely shaping up to be the best variation for her, but the damage loss from today's patch hits V2 pretty notably. Not to mention someone FBlocking an aerial attack will basically disable everything in the variation. We'll see how it shapes out moving forward.

Raider

Noob
I don't understand... she needed buffs, not nerfs. They destroyed her V2 with these changes. Why didn't they buff low tier characters like SK, Skarlet, D'Vorah... etc.

Espio

Kokomo
I don't understand... she needed buffs, not nerfs. They destroyed her V2 with these changes. Why didn't they buff low tier characters like SK, Skarlet, D'Vorah... etc.
My guess is they are waiting to see how these new changes impact everyone and we'll probably get really cool changes in March when Spawn drops since we only have like February and March to wait since this month is over. These changes do weaken Skarlet, Jade, Sindel and others worse than some others unfortunately.

Her V2 is not destroyed, lol. She still has massive UNBREAKABLE damage. Just cause shecan't do J3 combos anymore doesn't limit her potential. I still perform very well with Loud & Klear and am still labbing/discovering setups for her with her cancels and plus frames on her Skream. Sindel was perfectly fine before the "nerf", and is still good now.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So anyone run into V3 Sindels? I've played a total of 3 since she's been out in KL. Everyone uses her other two mostly from my experience anyway.

Yo guys, wanted to ask, are there any notable players playing SIndel and uploading videos for her? I intend to start doing that at some point, but I havent played her for like a month now. Love V2 but it takes quite a bit of practice to get down the bf3 air combos consistently. I saw that during launch time Dizzy used to play her? What about now? Also what is the link to her discord? Thanks :)

Yo guys, wanted to ask, are there any notable players playing SIndel and uploading videos for her? I intend to start doing that at some point, but I havent played her for like a month now. Love V2 but it takes quite a bit of practice to get down the bf3 air combos consistently. I saw that during launch time Dizzy used to play her? What about now? Also what is the link to her discord? Thanks :)
Yea, some players still main her, but the list is limited:
Koisy - V1
Dubasik - V2
Slinksowavy - V3

V2 definitely requires a great understanding of her cancels, a great amount of conditioning, and patience. She doesn’t have a great projectile and relies on jumping and skream KB to get your dmg, so you have to be able to have knowledge of your MUs and understand what kind of game you’ll have to play to get far.

Here’s the discord, and i main V2 so ill help with any concerns in the discord. My name’s “Arkham” btw, so just @ me when you join: https://discord.gg/Yykfkb