What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
It’s def a known augment bug, can’t remember what it’s called off the top of my head, it’s one that causes damage to the enemy when they hit you
No it’s not.
It’s the one that makes you do 9%-12% extra damage, but you take slight damage for each hit to compensate. I know for PS4, that was causing sindel to do very little damage. They fixed it tho.

kevkopdx

Noob
No it’s not.
It’s the one that makes you do 9%-12% extra damage, but you take slight damage for each hit to compensate. I know for PS4, that was causing sindel to do very little damage. They fixed it tho.
Oh ya you’re right! Thanks for clarifying!

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I think V1 and V3 are both her best and you might need a combination of both to do well. V2 adds nothing important to her gameplan imo, more unbreakable damage but if she has yell KB and fatal blow she gets DUMB unbreakable in any variation, I have robbed a million matches with that lol so it's not like she only gets the option to delete her oponent when she has fatal blow in that variation.

V1 is great io because she gets stupid good damage anytime and her db4 is SUPER good, it's great in a poking war and even against zoners.

Gaxkang

Banned
I am having issue with Sindel in ToT. She just stops doing any damage with her moves, or is doing very, very little damage. This usually happens mid round. Anyone knows what is going on? Is it PC only issue?
Sindel augments are bugged...I dunno if they still are on console but on PC they are. I know the ones that increase global damage are bugged...you will do little damage.
I stopped using any of her augments really.

Lokheit

Noob
Anyone knows where to get the ruthless survivor skin? It's marked as ???. So far I'm using the alt skin pressing start but would be nice to preselect it.

Art Lean

Noob
Anyone knows where to get the ruthless survivor skin? It's marked as ???. So far I'm using the alt skin pressing start but would be nice to preselect it.
I've got it, not sure where exactly, but quite certain I just got it as a random skin reward from the Towers of Time.

I've done the majority of her character towers and done two Sindel-themed ToTs, but quite certain it was just a random reward. Just keep at it and hopefully she'll be awarded to you.

Raider

Noob
It's been few weeks since her release. So, what do you guys thing about her? What do you like and what do you dislike about her? What are her weaknesses and her strengths? What would you change about her?

Her subforum kinda died just few weeks after her release, there is not much talk. It looks like DLC schedule and slow content drop (combined with other things) really killed almost all the hype for this game.

xKhaoTik

She’s fun. I think the fact that she doesn’t have a default projectile turned a lot of people off but other than that, she’s ok I guess. She does what she does well so I can’t really complain.

DarkSado

Noob
she really fun just mad she doesn't have a default projective character like centrion give her a hard time so I just switch to kitana HB.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
She is really fun, but it is terrible design to not have a basic standard projectile for all variations. I don'd understand why they would do this. This is a base move the character has always had. It is like not giving kitana a fan throw. I don't think it would have made her over powered at all. V1 would be really fun if she had a basic projectile.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
She is really fun, but it is terrible design to not have a basic standard projectile for all variations. I don'd understand why they would do this. This is a base move the character has always had. It is like not giving kitana a fan throw. I don't think it would have made her over powered at all. V1 would be really fun if she had a basic projectile.
To be fair, the argument of "always had" really doesnt fit in this game when someone like MK11 Kitana exists who doesn't check a single gameplay style box to be similar to her previous style that has existed for two decades.

xKhaoTik

Does anyone have all of her gear? I have all her kwan daos but I’m legit stuck at 29/30 for both her helm and boots. I’m at 39/40 for her skins but I know that skin hasn’t been released yet.

That 29/30 is killing me tho lol

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Does anyone have all of her gear? I have all her kwan daos but I’m legit stuck at 29/30 for both her helm and boots. I’m at 39/40 for her skins but I know that skin hasn’t been released yet.

I do have everything for her expect for that one skin you mentioned. You probably missed one of her premier towers though, because if you've been playing with her in ToT, new stuff is no longer unlocking and you're only getting augments, then that means the well has run dry and you unlocked everything.

DarkSado

Noob

You gotta wait for the new tower.

Zviko

Noob
For some reason she got boring for me. It happens with every character for me except Lao and Shang. I keep going back to them. It did take 200+ games with Sindel which is my 4th best I think. She's not that good imo. Mid tier at best. I only played V1 though.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Been playing her a lot shes a lot of fun. I kinda disagree I think she is mid tier at worst. She does need to swap variations for a lot of matchups but I dont see how shes not good at all.

xKhaoTik

How is her combo potential? What other characters in the game does she play like?
V1 is nothing but combos. High damaging combos. You need meter tho or you have to score a KB but the combo potential is great.
V2 has the best unbreakable combo potential. It’s very damaging but the main viable way to land it is from a scream KB. She also has great A2A conversions in this variation, but you need meter. Other than that, the combo potential is pretty meh
V3 has pretty much the same route as V2 when it comes to combos, but she can also zone.

It all depends on your play style tbh. I, and a lot of people prefer V1 simply because the damage is way too good to pass up. You’ll see v3 from time to time too because of the zoning. I have yet to come across a v2

no one plays like her.

Komatose

The Prettiest
V1 is nothing but combos. High damaging combos. You need meter tho or you have to score a KB but the combo potential is great.
V2 has the best unbreakable combo potential. It’s very damaging but the main viable way to land it is from a scream KB. She also has great A2A conversions in this variation, but you need meter. Other than that, the combo potential is pretty meh
V3 has pretty much the same route as V2 when it comes to combos, but she can also zone.

It all depends on your play style tbh. I, and a lot of people prefer V1 simply because the damage is way too good to pass up. You’ll see v3 from time to time too because of the zoning. I have yet to come across a v2

no one plays like her.
That’s juicy info. V1 it is. Thanks Khao!

I haven’t played the game in a while but told myself that I would get back on when Sindel came out so I guess it’s my time lol