What's new

Since no one else will do it, I'll give it a try. XBL UMK3 Tournament!

I'm good for anything from morning till 8 pm eastern time on the weekends. If that doesn't work it's fine someone else can have it no problem.

OK I've made the brackets now since I've got 16 names. Just make sure to come back here after playing and post who won so I can update them. Play at your own convenience.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=264440

Darxyde
MistaKM

Luxton
black album

Moody
Mane

ROFL diddy
cosmos

abcurdead0
bennyboytoy

birkin
elitebomberx

Maverick
1white1gold

Gameover
Ninja ryo

Go ahead and send your FR's and play.

Birkin's ermac is sick nasty, but then again lag or simple mistakes could mean win or lose.

Well Im not gonna be able to participate if this is next saturday, sunday im free tho.

Derek

Noob
My predictions of the winners of first round matches are highlighted in bold.

Darxyde
MistaKM

Luxton
black album

Moody
Mane

ROFL diddy
cosmos

abcurdead0
bennyboytoy

birkin
elitebomberx

Maverick
1white1gold

Gameover
Ninja ryo

Game Over, when do you want to play? Man these matches are going to be interesting
Anytime after 6pm all week and any time all weekend before 8pm. xgamex0ve12x. Lookin forward to it. This is all eastern time but iim with it whenever. Hit me with a FR and we'll do it asap my boy.

Ninja and Gameover are the only one's I'm worried about in my division.

This should be fun.
You should be scared that Birkin will double flawless baby you.

Oh and sugar, you predict dark would win, eh? That basically means that he would annihilate you then, right? btw, why aren't you playin?

Best of luck, dark. They will be good games.

Derek

Noob
You should be scared that Birkin will double flawless baby you.

Oh and sugar, you predict dark would win, eh? That basically means that he would annihilate you then, right? btw, why aren't you playin?

Best of luck, dark. They will be good games.
You on crack now?

1white1gold when you wanna play? If you have AIM contact me on there
ooooh! i dont have aim, i work today, so either today during my break at 3 to five pacific time, or tomorrow all day. cant wait man should be fun, ive played you before i dont remember your style at all tho

cosmos invite me whenever im on cod4 a lot so anytime this week..i get off at 8 everyday this week so hit me with an invite lets try and do it tuesday 8:30 ish central or today anytime btwn 7 and 12 central

I played birkin the other day. I didn't realize we were matched up at the time but he beat me something like 23 wins to my 15 wins, so he should advance.