What's new

Showtimes Cage

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
is it really?? last time i checked.. after blocking f32 and going for a d1 cage will always win because hes at advantage.. unless they changed it.. cus i remember thats what jop said.. thats why he kept getting ppl out the air after trying to jump after f32 at Evo
0 on block.

If Cage does a D1 after F32 on block, and the D1 is blocked, then he will be at disadvantage.

Cage players doing F32, then D1 is the first thing to figure out when fighting against good players, Cage guys can capitalise on that especially against opponent's who punish it ( F32 on block ) wrong, by doing a D1 every time as a counter, if Cage waits and blocks the opponents d1, he will then regain F3 pressure right away.

Its a guess & read, Cage will either D1 in which you block it and counter him, or he will just stand block in anticipation of the D1, and you will get a full block string instead of opting for a D1, and if the cage player does anything other than d1, (another F3 for example) any move or normal you have that is less than 9 frames will fucking eat him alive.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Not calling them out just want to prove myself in the kommunity. If that means mm top players that i personally think im better then thenn lets do it. Win or loss everyone is this kommunity is awesome and dnt mean any disrespect. Just love the hype :)
Why would you call me out when you've never won a game against me?

Also I've never lost a set of Cage mirrors

Just stirrin the cauldron

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Im not trying to baby im trying to win. But a baby wld be nice. Cant wait to play all the top players atanahiem. So hype for this

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
We are all booked for anaheim. Will be there Thursday the 7th at 2pm. We can do this that night if you guys want.

prospic

Noob
Well see who's cage is overrated and be the cage of U.S.A. is it going to be the " 4th placer"curbo cage vs. " the champ" cage showtime?