What's new

Question - Warrior Should Warrior predator be able to choose when to Self-Detonate AT ANY TIME?

Should this buff be added?

• Yes, let the warrior rise from the dead

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • No, kill the ugly mofo

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters

Skedar70

Noob
He would be ridiculously broken like this
Why? Sonya nades can be detonated whenever she wants and these combo. Maybe being able to self detonate is the key for this variation to be useful. So far 0 tech has been found that can make this variation any good.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Why? Sonya nades can be detonated whenever she wants and these combo. Maybe being able to self detonate is the key for this variation to be useful. So far 0 tech has been found that can make this variation any good.
because he would get 40% for a Throw for 1 bar and that's midscreen

Skedar70

Noob
because he would get 40% for a Throw for 1 bar and that's midscreen
You still have to set up the self destruct, which then you have to get close and then you have land the hit or throw while the opponent can also hit you out of avoid/Tech/block you. If you don't land the hit the timer runs off and you lose 10% life I don't see the broken part. Even with a bar self detonate is not that fast the opponent can move away.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
You still have to set up the self destruct, which then you have to get close and then you have land the hit or throw while the opponent can also hit you out of avoid/Tech/block you. If you don't land the hit the timer runs off and you lose 10% life I don't see the broken part. Even with a bar self detonate is not that fast the opponent can move away.
If you still have to set up the self destruct than thats fine, maybe I misread, I thought it was just activate whenever the hell no set-up

the point is tho it wouldn't matter if they teched, it would still go through