What's new

Question - Goro Should goro keep his super armor on his punch walk?

Does he need it ?

• He does

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • He doesn't

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Buff shinnok

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
It should be made unsafe. But this is moot, because we're more than likely not getting any more changes.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Yes he should. As juicepouch said, Goro's playstyle is built around punchwalk and EX punchwalk. The justification for EX punchwalk having 2 armor frames is to give him very legit frame traps and mixup opportunities (to punchwalk into EX punchwalk or punchwalk into command grab, that is the question). There's nothing necessarily nerf-worthy about it because Goro d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶.̶ <-- Never mind, I realised what I said is bull.

If it does at some point get nerfed though I won't be saddened too much. EX punchwalk is still a great move, be it with one or two hits of armor.

Last edited:

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Well im not exactly asking for nerfs , im just asking a question
Ive been thinking about this for a while , Should goro keep his super armor on his ex punchwalk? I mean it was fine before because he was already a weak character but now with the buffs he got in my opinion it shouldn't stay , Or atleast they should make it punishable on block , Dont you guys think that a -5 on block move thats 12f on startup AND is a combo on hit with 2 hits of armor a bit too much now? Again this is my opinion.
Yeah?

llabslb

R1D1_998
Not demanding a nerf, but your opinion on what nerf the move should get. Agreed. We call it normalization around here though :DOGE
His point is totally reasonable though. Under most circumstances,most of the cast can't do much about this.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Ive been thinking about this for a while , Should goro keep his super armor on his ex punchwalk? I mean it was fine before because he was already a weak character but now with the buffs he got in my opinion it shouldn't stay , Or atleast they should make it punishable on block , Dont you guys think that a -5 on block move thats 12f on startup AND is a combo on hit with 2 hits of armor a bit too much now? Again this is my opinion.
Ugh yes lol, goros whole meta and opening you up alot of the time revolves around pw, his movement speed wouldn't matter if he couldn't open you up lol. The fact that people are agreeing with this is insane, goros whole thing is punchwalk it is his meta, it is corner escape, it is his damage, etc. Also why does it matter pw is minus 5 every character can check him with a poke if he has no bar .
@Espio @BunLantern @Brian5524_ @EVB Alright RyRy @YOMI REO

Status
Not open for further replies.