What's new

Should any D1's be a low?

Should any d1's be a low?

• Yes (I need my d1 breath bro how else will I open up my opponent)

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No (I hate Brainiac d1 or Divekick 50/50)

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Also, he over generalized the thread. Granted the OP itself was overgeneralized, but he’s acting like everyone who responded is equally guilty or something.
I mean the only time he REALLY went in was when "block infinite" was thrown around

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Every character has 2 lows, 2 overheads and an ambiguous cross up? Are we playing the same game?
Every character has at least 1 OH with F3, also armorable. I can't think of a single character who has no OH's in their strings either.

Every character has a low option (whether from string or special). Every character might not have 2 lows though, I'll give you that.

Every character has SOME way to make you guess L/R crossup. Whether it's as simple as a J2 from Batman or a corner fake crossup setup.

So yes. It wasn't a huge exaggeration by any means. My generalization captures 75% of the cast easy.

Tbh they're not that bad, and the characters that have them generally need them. Brainiacs isn't that much of a threat unless you're on a level with a background bounce, captain cold is fine tbh. I find supergirl annoying, so naturally I find her d1 annoying too. Personal issue though.

Still, once you've run the mu's against decent players a few times you'll learn what to expect and look out for and how to deal with it, without getting low profiled all the time