What's new

Move List - Jacqui Briggs Shotgun after 9-1-2015 stealth changes

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
not that i don't like FA its just no one gives respect to it, most of the players online scream SPAM and have no clue what Zoning is...
I've always been a hardcore Bruiser/Rushdown player... Noxious Reptile/Cassie Brawler/Sonya Demo/D'vorah Venomous/Johnny Cage A-List...

yeah i oticed the B2 into low shotgun.. and that DF2 = +1 on block...
As far as I can tell, every string ending in DF2 is safe except 11-DF2. There seems to be a gap after 11.

btw do you know what we are on block when we Fakeout off F2U2?
Safe on block. Tested against Reptile ex-slide and Cassie ex-flip kick. Also, you can input an armored special after fake-out, which defeats enemy ex-reversals. ie: F2U2-DU4, ex-BF4. Difficult to input, but beats armored reversals every time.

and please tell me how to use that 4U4 move i had it come out once... have no clue what I'm doing wrong?
I hate this move lol. I pretty much never use it.

what are your favorite advancing strings with her?
i have to use those a lot..like with Cassie i used:
B124 D3 332 F24 B212EXBF1 D+F~DB2 maybe EX if not hit i stay +1 on block through that chip string...I'm not expecting that from JB but just need a point in the right direction.
Still figuring this part out.
See responses above in RED

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
not that i don't like FA its just no one gives respect to it, most of the players online scream SPAM and have no clue what Zoning is...
I've always been a hardcore Bruiser/Rushdown player... Noxious Reptile/Cassie Brawler/Sonya Demo/D'vorah Venomous/Johnny Cage A-List...

yeah i oticed the B2 into low shotgun.. and that DF2 = +1 on block...

and please tell me how to use that 4U4 move i had it come out once... have no clue what I'm doing wrong?

what are your favorite advancing strings with her?
i have to use those a lot..like with Cassie i used:
B124 D3 332 F24 B212EXBF1 D+F~DB2 maybe EX if not hit i stay +1 on block through that chip string...I'm not expecting that from JB but just need a point in the right direction.
Around minus 4 after F2U2 fakeout from Panic's testing.

Advancing strings, lol. Nothing like Cassie. F12, 121, 1212, B14, B12. Mainly use her 12,121 and 1212 staggered and mixed up for pressure. She doesn't have a get in easy like Cassie.

Oh yeah, 4U4. do 44 real fast with U on the second 4.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Safe on block. Tested against Reptile ex-slide and Cassie ex-flip kick. Also, you can input an armored special after fake-out, which defeats enemy ex-reversals. ie: F2U2-DU4, ex-BF4. Difficult to input, but beats armored reversals every time.
so its a 2in1 special?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
so its a 2in1 special?
I'm not sure what that means. =\ Just test that string against Cassie or Reptile with a 6-frame armored reversal on.

F2U2-DU4, instant ex-BF4 wins every time.

Also, F2U2-DU4 then block button will block any 6-frame reversal too. (Low block on Reptile respectively)

MadeOfMetal

Ugh this F121 thing needs to stop! Lol.
It's not getting fixed and she doesn't need it!
Ok? Ok
excuse me? its NRS's fault for making it an OH, how about i find a 3 hit move in your arsenal then remove the capability to use it when they block, you wont need it.... how about.... 21U4 4 wont come out if they block the first 2... sound ok ?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
excuse me? its NRS's fault for making it an OH, how about i find a 3 hit move in your arsenal then remove the capability to use it when they block, you wont need it.... how about.... 21U4 4 wont come out if they block the first 2... sound ok ?
You sound dumb, as if Jacqui didn't have other and WAY better ways to mix you up. Staaaahp.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
lol why are you so against this string? did it do something to hurt you?

its obviously just a mistake on NRS's end, don't be a hater
It just gets annoying... But well, let me explain to you why they removed it...

If they made the last OH hit come out on block, in FA F12~up rocket would be super good since they would fear the las hit and they would block the rocket standing, which would give her hella + frames. And in shotgun she would get a mix-up on block. She doesn't need more mix-ups, get over it.

MadeOfMetal

It just gets annoying... But well, let me explain to you why they removed it...

If they made the last OH hit come out on block, in FA F12~up rocket would be super good since they would fear the las hit and they would block the rocket standing, which would give her hella + frames. And in shotgun she would get a mix-up on block. She doesn't need more mix-ups, get over it.
according to widow she had this issue before the last patch. so when did they remove it, i was under the impression that it waslike that since beginning... and if they actually removed it, WTF why not make it a mid, cuz technically its not an OH if it can't come out, whats the point in that?

yeah they didnt remove it, and they definately didnt show it in patch notes:

Latest Articles

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
according to widow she had this issue before the last patch. so when did they remove it, i was under the impression that it waslike that since beginning... and if they actually removed it, WTF why not make it a mid, cuz technically its not an OH if it can't come out, whats the point in that?
Meaning she was never able to have the final hit come out on block... never.

MadeOfMetal

Meaning she was never able to have the final hit come out on block... never.
so is what i was getting at was, its a glitch.... kinda like Predators old OH,LOW,OH that said 0 on block since release but was actually -19 on block...just cuz it was there doesnt mean it was ment...

i figured you of all people would want that to be fixed widow?

yeah i was saying, if yhey removed pre release why not make mid, but you get what im saying... sunfire thought it was removed by NRS on patch

MadeOfMetal

i think you mis understood my intentions.... i just want it fixed i dont want it safe on block... if it was mid id like it safe on block for an advancing string...

usually mixups are like that anyways, with many characters... if you know what i mean... everyone fears Cassie Brawler OS and she has a hell lot more than Kara/F2U2/B2LOWSG if you knwo what i mean sunfire

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
so is what i was getting at was, its a glitch.... kinda like Predators old OH,LOW,OH that said 0 on block since release but was actually -19 on block...just cuz it was there doesnt mean it was ment...

i figured you of all people would want that to be fixed widow?

yeah i was saying, if yhey removed pre release why not make mid, but you get what im saying... sunfire thought it was removed by NRS on patch
Like I said... discussed hundreds of times already. Even before THIS thread.

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/jacquelyn-briggs-buff-suggestions.53960/

We are all well aware of the string not coming out fully on block, and as Sunfire stated [it doesn't take a rocket scientist], it's obvious why it was PURPOSELY made to not come out on block for balancing reasons.