What's new

Tech short cut or glitch???

colt
Pig Of The Hut
REO
THTB
@foreverking

Dudes,

I am looking forward to the Sinestro buffs. I wanted to bring up the most frustrating aspect of injustice for me. Let me be clear, I love the game.

For Sinestro (and all other characters with a D, D/B, B (alt controls) or D, B (mk controls) move... there is a short cut that allows the move to come out if you input d, d/b. This is NOT a negative edge issue because it is off.

So if you are in a crouching posture and want to block and hit down 1, shackles comes out. I cannot tell you how many times i try to anti air to d2 and get impact.

I have not tested with all characters but I assume the short cut works for everyone. Can anyone confirm? Was this intentional? Pig, is this what you and Jr were talking about one day on twitter?

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
You don't completely turn off negative edge in injustice, you turn off the release check portion of negative edge. The part that lets you mess up directional inputs is still there.

LEGEND

YES!
Alternate controls should stop this from happening. I've been having the same issue but i'm thinking about switching to Alt control myself, since my only real issue with alt is BF inputs being chanced to B B/D D D/F F nonsense and Sinestro has no such inputs i should be fine (anyone else with the same issue should consider it)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
yes

Nothing
colt
Pig Of The Hut
REO
THTB
@foreverking

Dudes,

I am looking forward to the Sinestro buffs. I wanted to bring up the most frustrating aspect of injustice for me. Let me be clear, I love the game.

For Sinestro (and all other characters with a D, D/B, B (alt controls) or D, B (mk controls) move... there is a short cut that allows the move to come out if you input d, d/b. This is NOT a negative edge issue because it is off.

So if you are in a crouching posture and want to block and hit down 1, shackles comes out. I cannot tell you how many times i try to anti air to d2 and get impact.

I have not tested with all characters but I assume the short cut works for everyone. Can anyone confirm? Was this intentional? Pig, is this what you and Jr were talking about one day on twitter?

Yes nothing is wrose than playing footsies and trying to d1 back dask or d1 b2 and get shackles

The WORST is w joker, i stopped playing him from getting d1 cannister (lol 10000 frame move ) when trying to do d1 b13

Knobbonk

Burn this motherfucker to the ground
It is worth noting, that you don't need to hold db to block low, just d works.