What's new

Shinnok's Sirkle of Terror

zaf

professor
Go ahead and sign me up MKillBill

I was hesitant to sign up because of work.
I do start work at 8pm est Saturday until 4am.
So if this starts on time at 6pm, the latest I can stay and play is about until 7:15 pm.
I can play through and get Dq'd if necessary.

Reactions: MKB

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
We have now officially equaled the number of sign-ups from the April 2009 tournament. 6 more to equal the alltime TYM record...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
What will be done about random on MKAK for people who don't have OG MK2? Doesn't it only work for P1 side?

Maybe do a hat draw on stream?

Noob
What will be done about random on MKAK for people who don't have OG MK2? Doesn't it only work for P1 side?

Maybe do a hat draw on stream?

If you're talking about mirror, that's fine then. The mirror slot means that P1 must random select and P2 just picks the same character.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Mannnn....I miraculously switched shifts so I have tomorrow off, but my bk internet would prevent me from playing I'm sure. I've played mkak with a few people before and it 'seemed' ok, but I def. can't be streaming anything at the same time that's for sure. My friend is out of town with is superior internet so I can't go over to his place either. Eh, things just won't work out for me one way or another, but I will see how this one ends in any case. :)

Noob
Mannnn....I miraculously switched shifts so I have tomorrow off, but my bk internet would prevent me from playing I'm sure. I've played mkak with a few people before and it 'seemed' ok, but I def. can't be streaming anything at the same time that's for sure. My friend is out of town with is superior internet so I can't go over to his place either. Eh, things just won't work out for me one way or another, but I will see how this one ends in any case. :)

Bk internet?

Noob
I guess the joke is that burger king doesn't have internet, hence my bk internet. x.x It's slow, but I can still play games with people. lol

Oh, LOL.. sorry... been a long day. BK can also mean "Brooklyn" so I was wondering if you were located in NY.