What's new

Shinnok's Sirkle of Terror

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Since I don't really like to request time off work, I was kinda hoping that I'd just get the day off. Unfortunately for me I need to work as well. Hope everyone enjoys the tournament though!

Owerbart

I miss you
I still can't believe how many little people are taking part in this. Damn if I lived in 'murrica I'd sign in for this inmediately.

bumping for justice.

Reactions: MKB

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
3 DAYS LEFT

If you are holding on signing up because you think you won't be able to compete, do the following things right now:
  1. Read ALL of the rules
  2. Realize that this tournament is just as much about strategy as it is skill
  3. Look at the prizes
  4. SIGN UP

Noob
jamessmk has entered the fray! He might have to work but I'll know that on Friday night... for now, though, James is in the tournament and should be at my place to play.

Reactions: MKB

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Some of you have asked me if I will be entering the event. Under normal circumstances, I would play in the event in a heartbeat. I'm not going to turn down a shot at a free PS4, lol. However, considering that I need to run a constant stream from my place for the wheel spins, it would cause severe lag if I played games while streaming. Besides, organizing and running these things is my calling in the community and I thoroughly enjoy doing it.

Kaz

Noob
Is anything included with the PS4 choice with it costing $400? Looking forward to playing with all the old players and new players alike!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in this. I'm #5 on the sign-up list. Good luck everyone and have fun, I'll try to catch the stream archive and see the action :)

Kaz

Kaz

the systems won't come with anything. sorry. many have probably decided the cash is the best target. i was just thinking there would be many that were just interested in cash. all 3 prizes shouldve been the same amount. no matter. take advantage of the prize options.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
MIKECALDWELL has officially withdrawn from the event due to potential connection problems he will be experiencing on tournament day.

Noob
So I'm debuting some updated graphics and work as well as a new intro and outro song on my personal stream tomorrow when we begin to stream for this tournament!

Noob
These are subject to change, however:​
I should have between 4-6 players at my apartment, which means there will be like 15 players all playing not on stream, so I'll have some down time.

We're going to accept "wheel donation matches" which will be donated toward the prize fund. ($5 per match)

The rules will be the same save for a few; the player swap slots will need to be changed for these donation matches(since the players are paying to play, they can't be forced out by a slot change)​
THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL ONLY APPLY TO PRIZE POT DONATION MATCHES

Jade: The player landing on Jade MUST perform a Friendship during the course of the match. Should the player win the 3/5 but not perform a friendship during the course of the match, he loses the match. Player landing on Jade may free select their character.

Kintaro: The player landing on Kintaro MUST perform a Babality during the course of the match. Should the player win the 3/5 but not perform a babality during the course of the match, he loses the match. Player landing on Kintaro may free select their character.

Smoke: The player landing on Smoke activates the Toasty Victory. The players will then spin again and be bound by their respective spins AND the Toasty Victory. The Toasty Victory dictates that if either player performs an uppercut and activates the Dan Forden Toasty, he IMMEDIATELY wins the entire match.​

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Are these "donation" matches part of the tournament or separate?

So many rules to remember... ugh lol

Noob
Are these "donation" matches part of the tournament or separate?

So many rules to remember... ugh lol

We know the rules and we will be reminding players as their names and spins are done as to EXACTLY what parameters they must play under.

The donation matches are not part of the tournament. They will be exhibition matches against players at my house in order to raise money for the prize pot and keep the stream moving.