What's new

Question - Shinnok Shinnok Banned in Tournaments ?

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
if this is true, this isn't taken seriously by your fgc right? also, how is the dubai fgc?

edit: wasnt the infinite and the spectral glitch patched?
The Dubai FGC is Pretty good ... 100x better than the one in Bahrain

This is one of their twitch Channels : www.twitch.tv/frametraptv

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
According to this Link, Shinnok (All Variations),Goro, Ermac (Spectral), and Kitana are banned in Tournaments.

cup.mortalkombat.com/uk/prize-rules/

My Friend Sayed Hashim won a tournament in Bahrain which is being sponsored by Warner Bros and the TOP 4 will qualify for a tournament in Dubai and the winner in Dubai will qualify to Paris and the winner in Paris to EVO 2015. and by using various character (Sub-Zero,Jax,Scorpion and Ferra/Torr for lolz) but his primary main is Shinnok, the tournament organizers had no idea what to do and they said that Shinnok is banned because he can do more than 40% combos ... i literally dropped on the floor laughing when i heard him say it. i know Shinnok is not Banned in the US and Europe, but why is he banned in the Dubai tournament.

can someone send this to Ed Boon to fix it.

Sorry for the Bad English
WTF: The only reason i can see why Shinnock is banned is due to a TO that doesn't want to unlock him. No reason IMO to ban him. Goro is DLC but anyone can get him. IMO this makes no sense no offense... Including the other bans IMO

x-azeez

This is my Friend ... He is only 19, but won Tekken Tournaments since he was 13 years old. he's only problem is that he doesn't travel much.

Here's footage of him blowing up Ryan Hart and Tokido ( Can't find the video but they say it in the video, I Think )

Against BMNS-13, A known player in the Tekken Community and got 7th in last year EVO.
HAshim won with an incredible comeback ( Must Watch )

Last edited:

x-azeez

WTF: The only reason i can see why Shinnock is banned is due to a TO that doesn't want to unlock him. No reason IMO to ban him. Goro is DLC but anyone can get him. IMO this makes no sense no offense... Including the other bans IMO
That's the same answer i told my Friend and, Is that the TOs are too lazy to finish story mode, smh.

the best is there were thousands of people who would do that (just the ground pound part) and if you somehow got up and defeated them they would rage quit, and youd come back to the chat room and see some caps lock bullshit LOL I STILL WON THO WHOS NEXT

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
According to this Link, Shinnok (All Variations),Goro, Ermac (Spectral), and Kitana are banned in Tournaments.

cup.mortalkombat.com/uk/prize-rules/

My Friend Sayed Hashim won a tournament in Bahrain which is being sponsored by Warner Bros and the TOP 4 will qualify for a tournament in Dubai and the winner in Dubai will qualify to Paris and the winner in Paris to EVO 2015. and by using various character (Sub-Zero,Jax,Scorpion and Ferra/Torr for lolz) but his primary main is Shinnok, the tournament organizers had no idea what to do and they said that Shinnok is banned because he can do more than 40% combos ... i literally dropped on the floor laughing when i heard him say it. i know Shinnok is not Banned in the US and Europe, but why is he banned in the Dubai tournament.

can someone send this to Ed Boon to fix it.

Sorry for the Bad English
@DarthArma I found it!