What's new

Question - Shinnok Shinnok Banned in Tournaments ?

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
According to this Link, Shinnok (All Variations),Goro, Ermac (Spectral), and Kitana are banned in Tournaments.

cup.mortalkombat.com/uk/prize-rules/

My Friend Sayed Hashim won a tournament in Bahrain which is being sponsored by Warner Bros and the TOP 4 will qualify for a tournament in Dubai and the winner in Dubai will qualify to Paris and the winner in Paris to EVO 2015. and by using various character (Sub-Zero,Jax,Scorpion and Ferra/Torr for lolz) but his primary main is Shinnok, the tournament organizers had no idea what to do and they said that Shinnok is banned because he can do more than 40% combos ... i literally dropped on the floor laughing when i heard him say it. i know Shinnok is not Banned in the US and Europe, but why is he banned in the Dubai tournament.

can someone send this to Ed Boon to fix it.

Sorry for the Bad English

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
I'm wondering why Ferra/Torr "for lolz". They're strong. Not like...super nerf worthy strong............or anything.......... But still strong.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
According to this Link, Shinnok (All Variations),Goro, Ermac (Spectral), and Kitana are banned in Tournaments.

cup.mortalkombat.com/uk/prize-rules/

My Friend Sayed Hashim won a tournament in Bahrain which is being sponsored by Warner Bros and the TOP 4 will qualify for a tournament in Dubai and the winner in Dubai will qualify to Paris and the winner in Paris to EVO 2015. and by using various character (Sub-Zero,Jax,Scorpion and Ferra/Torr for lolz) but his primary main is Shinnok, the tournament organizers had no idea what to do and they said that Shinnok is banned because he can do more than 40% combos ... i literally dropped on the floor laughing when i heard him say it. i know Shinnok is not Banned in the US and Europe, but why is he banned in the Dubai tournament.

can someone send this to Ed Boon to fix it.

Sorry for the Bad English
Ermac (spectral) and Kitana (mournful) were banned because of glitches that have since been rectified.

Goro and shinnock are likely banned because they are DC and unlock characters respectively. They really shouldn't be banned, but perhaps they are doing this because not all consoles will have him unlocked?

x-azeez

if this is true, this isn't taken seriously by your fgc right? also, how is the dubai fgc?

edit: wasnt the infinite and the spectral glitch patched?
We have sent the Dubai Tournament organizers ( Power League Gaming ) Email letters that the game was patched in May 15th, but the organizer said that the tournament is being sponsored by Warner Bros and this is their rules and that they can't do anything to address this issue, unless is was changed by WB

x-azeez

I'm wondering why Ferra/Torr "for lolz". They're strong. Not like...super nerf worthy strong............or anything.......... But still strong.
Bad Match ups against Ferra/Torr

Jax dominate in all ranges
Far: Plasma and ground pound
Close Range : Eats him for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Sub-Zero ... Clones all-day

Scorpion Inferno and unescapable vortex

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
We have sent the Dubai Tournament organizers ( Power League Gaming ) Email letters that the game was patched in May 15th, but the organizer said that the tournament is being sponsored by Warner Bros and this is their rules and that they can't do anything to address this issue, unless is was changed by WB
They are lying to your face. WB could care less about some tournament in Dubai, and would not have anything to do with banning characters.

x-azeez

What a crock of shit. Banning for a 40% combo, you sure this ain't trolling here?
I Swear to God he said that, the organizers were staff members from a An Anime Convention that was made recently in Bahrain called Animania 2015

https://www.facebook.com/events/1560348894246549/

The Organizers in Bahrain know Sh#t about how to run a tournament, i even tried to help them run it but they refused. TV Monitors were Laggy as Hell.

i just hope they remove the ban from shinnok, because imo .. my Friend HAshim is the best Shinnok and Jax player in the world right now