What are your thoughts on Sheeva?

• Love her

• Happy to see her back

• Indifferent

• Dislike her

Results are only viewable after voting.

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
She looks great. Could just be me, but I have no problem seeing her as feminine. Of course I also think she looks like a female troll from the Shadowrun RPG (with an extra set of arms, of course), which scores her major points in my book.

I’m quite happy she’s back and potentially playable—but I also like having lots of interesting, unique character options to pick from.

If it were up to some people, all this game would have is ninjas. Human ninjas... undead ninjas... reptilian ninjas... wet ninjas... gaseous ninjas... busty, toothy ninjas... we don’t need any more damn ninjas.

Colares

Noob
Just this pose uses better the 4 arms than Goro ever did in MKX. And after watching The Kollector I expect her to be way more interesting in her attacks than before.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
It's Sheeva's turn to shine, haters gone have to wait their turn patiently like Sheeva had to wait, do it with some class.

I'm open to so many different play styles, but I can't say I'd be mad if she played like Doomsday or a more elegant, regal Goro with a lot more punches and what not. Her base design in this is awesome, I'm hoping to see some Hindu inspired gear sets and maybe Greek with Hecatoncaries stylized things.

Who gives a shit what she looks like....It's Sheeva. Why is this boring goro rip off taking a spot instead of other better characters we've grown to love over the years.
Freaking Sheeva.....almost on the level of Hsu Hao and just as boring as Moloch

I think she is ugly af but everyone has thier preference.
I'm indifferent in the sense I don't care about her and won't play her other than MU if she is in the game which I'm not convinced. She looked more like an NPC than anyone.
I would rather have other characters in her place and Ash(OMFG that's dumb) like :

Smoke(human)
Cyrax
Sektor
Reptile
Sindel
Nightwolf
Mileena
Tanya
Tremor
Chameleon
Ermac

These all look like better characters to me.

But I am happy fans got her if she is in.

Whoever made the point she's missing Black Lipstick is totally right.

Forget "she needs to look prettier" that's one of her defining features to me next to her red eyes, mohawk/ponytail and horns.

Also I demand you put that comicbook outfit of hers as another costume.

Lisbeth

Kitana stole my sai
Not buff enough.
I'm starting to think NRS has something against muscular women :coffee:
And yes, the lipstick makes a big difference, she looks like a random human npc with 4 arms, I don't look at her and think "oh, it's Sheeva!"
I hope that just her story look like what they did with Tanya in MKX, she was clearly unfinished.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
hhg
Im down for Sheeva. She is one of the classics who hasn't been treated all that greatly in-game over the years. Hope to see her turn out awesome if she really is in MK11!
see that’s the dope shit, it’s a mk11 reinvented sheeva like all of the other characters. Questionable costumes aside I think they nailed it, the dialogues and content.

My gripes are small dumb shit like whack costumes, no customs in ranked and a 25 character roster. The roster is amazing imo, that dlc would be great imo. I have gotten everything I wanted so anything I complain about is minor. My 3 mains are the dlc lol. On principle. Shao Kahn, movie Shang and ash. That was my wishlist.