What's new

Sheeva for MK10

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
i agree! Although, realistically she will probably not be in this game. It's not like she was a fan favorite or anything.

However, i DO hope they put someone that can take her a place--i personally am tired of the pretty, nimble, deadly sprite female archetypes that dominate fighting games. We need more big, fierce, monstrous ladies like Sheeva, dammit!

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I'd want her in MKX over the cyborgs and dead characters Jade, Kitana, Sindel, Jax, Cyber Sub, and Stryker. But personally, I want a playable Kintaro over Sheeva if there can only be one playable Shokan in MKX.

i liked annoying people with Sheeva on mk 9 doing air jump and kick repeat.. flawless victory on bad players everytime ^^

that's about it didn't care for the character at all so personally i rather not have her considering this roster is gonna be smaller

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'd want her in MKX over the cyborgs and dead characters Jade, Kitana, Sindel, Jax, Cyber Sub, and Stryker. But personally, I want a playable Kintaro over Sheeva if there can only be one playable Shokan in MKX.
Yeah, I love Sheeva, but I always thought Kintaro was the coolest Shokan.

Goro is just "meh" compared to the other two.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Everyone should have next-gen jiggle physics, it's only fair.

I mean, is it really next-gen if every character in every game doesn't jiggle at least a little bit?

Kevlang

Noob
I don't play Sheeva, and I don't think I'd miss her if she isn't in MK X. However, it would be cool if they introduced a Kintaro-like version of Sheeva. Make her cat like and give her some flame moves... I also like the idea of a big character like Sheeva having cat like movement...

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I heralded my thoughts on the matter, stating that if she wasn't in the game, I would not be purchasing it.

After seeing the trailers and footage and seeing MKX become a reality....if she's not in the game, I'll still get it, but would be perturbed.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't play Sheeva, and I don't think I'd miss her if she isn't in MK X. However, it would be cool if they introduced a Kintaro-like version of Sheeva. Make her cat like and give her some flame moves... I also like the idea of a big character like Sheeva having cat like movement...

...All of my yes.

Colares

Noob
I really like Sheeva over all other Shookan's I wish at least one from the race is represented or even a fusion with a tarkatan with four blade arms.

Well there always seems to be the Shokan vs Centaur rivalry, there has to be a part to play in MK10. Maybe we will see both.

Decay

King of the Bill
I doubt we'll see centaurs in mkx because of the xray and fatality animations that deal with legs and stuff, but I do hope we get to play as a shokan, even if it's a new character